Rough Layout

Nope, I know this because it wasn't finished until after the printing deadline.

Also it can change, even on the day. I've specified were the big 5 will be, the others on VQs are in areas 1 and 3 and are all within seeing distance of each other.

Ok that's fair enough. I'm sure it won't take long to find people. Do i assume signing area 2 is for anyone not on VQ?

• Showmasters Admin

Also it can change, even on the day. I've specified were the big 5 will be, the others on VQs are in areas 1 and 3 and are all within seeing distance of each other.

Ok that's fair enough. I'm sure it won't take long to find people. Do i assume signing area 2 is for anyone not on VQ?

The end near area 2 of area 1 and all of area 2 are none VQ guests.

The end near area 2 of area 1 and all of area 2 are none VQ guests.

Much appreciated :smile:

Signing area 3 looks a bit random would this not get to crowed and also shame that all the photoshoot areas arent closer together i don't know how big the hall is as i haven't been before and the fact its not to scale so its hard to tell but having to go from one side to the next with quite a few close calls time wise i see a lot of fast pasted walking

Signing area 3 is probably all Star Wars guests - they've been grouped together on previous occasions.

Thanks for the map :)

Edited by laurab1

Would be nice to know who the VQ guests are in advance. Having said that, there is no need for people to rush / panic. I've never missed getting a guest with a VQ ticket, even when I've collected the ticket a few hours after doors opening (Karen Gillian @ MK:CM being a typical example.)

• Showmasters Admin

Do we know who will and wont be on VQ yet?And are VQ's still used on Fri?

We will not be using VTs on Friday.

for no one?? Great!

Correct, we do not intend to VQ anyone.

Thanks for that. Nice to know where to go now. Slightly surprized about no VQ tickets on the Friday but I guess if it's not that busy, like the Friday for CM:MK then you wouldn't really need any.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for that. Nice to know where to go now. Slightly surprized about no VQ tickets on the Friday but I guess if it's not that busy, like the Friday for CM:MK then you wouldn't really need any.

We didn't have any last year and it was fine. The only big queues we had were for the free Friday only guests and we don't have any of those this time.

• Moderators

Just to help me get my bearings, where is this compared to previous Entertainment & Media shows? Is it the pizza express entrance again, up on the first floor?

It is the grand hall. So the large hall NEXT TO the hall previously used for EMS.

Will there be programmes/info booklets on the day, with a floor plan and event times?

Yes.

• Like 1

• Moderators

...and where can they be picked up from?

They'll be given out at the entrance

Where, roughly, will the comic guests be?

See TooTall's reply above. If it's not on there, it's because he doesn't know yet.