Gillian Anderson Talk Prints

• Showmasters Admin

After discussions from previous shows we're making a small change.

The prints that come with the Gillian Anderson talk will be available to be picked up any time from opening time on Saturday from photo distribution.

Just go to the photo distribution and show your talk ticket or gold pass to pick it up. Your ticket/pass will be marked so you can't get a second, or third ;)

This way you can get it in the morning to get signed later, or even wait until later in the afternoon so you don't get it creased, totally up to you.

• Like 3

• Showmasters Admin

btw, yes I know this is a silly question ;) but is there a posibility that the prints might be available on friday allready? :)

Sorry but highly unlikely.

There will be no photo dist on Friday as there are no photo shoots, and the org booth is likely to be very very busy, so I don't want to add to their jobs.

btw, yes I know this is a silly question ;) but is there a posibility that the prints might be available on friday allready? :)

Sorry but no.

There will be no photo dist on Friday as there are no photo shoots, and the org booth is likely to be very very busy, so I don't want to add to their jobs.

Ok :) Well doesnt hurt to ask.

Woah - 'no photo dist on Friday as no photo shoots' - can I not get another guest photo opp ticket in advance for Sunday?

• Showmasters Admin

Woah - 'no photo dist on Friday as no photo shoots' - can I not get another guest photo opp ticket in advance for Sunday?

There will be photo SALES just not photo distribution.

• Moderators

Photo dist (distribution) is the team giving out the actual photos from the photoshoots. Photoshoot TICKETS will be sold by the sales desk.

Photo dist (distribution) is the team giving out the actual photos from the photoshoots. Photoshoot TICKETS will be sold by the sales desk.

Thanks - is that sales desk the same as the main ticket desk (I nearly have this understood!) .. cheers!

• Moderators

excuse me but what is a "print" exactly ??

Basically a photo. Those given out at talks are usually larger than the 8x10 prints available for signing at the desks and also may be numbered.

Yes, Gillian's is the only talk that has a print included.

I thought Hayden had one too because it was posted by SM on her guest announcement thread that there would be a ltd. edition large photo with her talk or do you mean two different things by print and large photo, i know they are both prints of some sort, but ahh confused.

I thought Hayden had one too because it was posted by SM on her guest announcement thread that there would be a ltd. edition large photo with her talk or do you mean two different things by print and large photo, i know they are both prints of some sort, but ahh confused.

You're not wrong

and there will be a paid for Heroes talk that Hayden will be apart of on saturday which costs £10 with a ltd edition large photo
  • Like 1

I knew nothing of these prints/large photos.

Nice wee bonus to the goodies with my gold pass.

Can we pick up the hayden one early sat also?

It was part of the Talk ticket for Gillian which went on sale back in February and did say that a limited edition print came with the talk.