EXCLUSIVE! tv panel revealed - Hunted

Hunted looks amazing...the preview and the panel were great. the free signing was a great bonus it was just a real shame that they were under such a tight deadline. it was lovely to see Melissa as i've been a fan like most since the Home and Away days. i didn't get to speak to her during the signing as she was checking on the time they needed to leave which was a shame. but she seemed lovely and looks incredible in the show...an Alias for a new generation. i did manage to shake Franks hand and tell him the show looks amazing! it would be great to get them back under more relaxed conditions in the future.

Perhaps it was done so that those who had a genuine interest (hence turning up to the panel) got the nice surprise, opossed to an announcement being made and a stampede of people coming across to get a freebie when the time frame was lmited

that is a very good answer. i also liked the talk and the programme looks great.

Perhaps it was done so that those who had a genuine interest (hence turning up to the panel) got the nice surprise, opossed to an announcement being made and a stampede of people coming across to get a freebie when the time frame was lmited

that is a very good answer. i also liked the talk and the programme looks great.

I didn't even want a freebie. I would have paid for an auto/photo with Melissa. It just would have been nice to know about the signing in advance.

The show looks great and Melissa was realy nice. She handed me the card when she sighned it only to be told of my the woman next to her. She came out with one of the nicest things ive heard a guest say " I realy want to hand it to people beacause it a small gift to them all"

• Like 1

I'm really gutted - I tried to find the talk but must have gone to the wrong location - thought they were running late (since a few things ran late) then had to run to another photo shoot which was also running late.

Would have loved to meet Melissa but maybe next time

• Showmasters Admin

I'm sorry if anyone felt this wasn't as they'd wanted it.

We only found out that they would definitely sign when they arrived for the talk. There had been a suggestion that Frank might but that was it.

So we had to sort something out very quickly, there was no time to announce it before the very start of the talk. We also had the constraint that Melissa could only stay for 30 minutes as she had to get to another appointment.

This is why it was all very last minute and all very rushed, I'm sorry for that. We checked the talk hall and decided it was possible to get through everyone there in the 30 minutes, so it was decided to go for it. We had a choice, do it quickly or not at all. We chose to do it quickly and give that little extra.

I'm sorry if the crew spoke rudely to you, I shall make sure that doesn't happen again.

I hope that clears this up a bit.

• Like 2

Thank you Too Tall. I didn't find the crew too rude myself, but I felt too rushed. I understand Melissa had a time limit, but I barely even said "Hi" before I was moved on, and it was so quick I didn't even see Frank! I only saw Melissa, crew member, then another crew member handing me a postcard and I was gone. But on the other hand, we saw a fab panel, about a show I'm already keeping an eye out for, and we got a little free gift at the end, which was really nice. It was something I certainly wasn't expecting, so although the rush-through was a little niggle for me, I'm pleased with it in general, and really looking forward to seeing the show. Even my parents seem interested in seeing it! :D

Edited by Tina197

• Showmasters Admin

The simplest answer for us would have been to have said "Thanks but no!". But with a matter of minutes to finalise things we got it sorted so everyone in the talk got something signed. We could have had them sign in the green room and gave them out later, but again we wanted to give people the chance to get their own item signed if they had one.

It wasn't perfect, we understand that, and any rudness as I said above I'm sorry for. But it had to be that quick or we'd just not have been able to do it at all.

• Like 1

What was shown in the talk it certainly looks canny. As most the posts are saying it was quite rushed but a very unexpected and pleasant bonus but did manage couple quick shots of them signing, mainly Melissa and a certain tall person..... :whistling:

• Like 1

What was shown in the talk it certainly looks canny. As most the posts are saying it was quite rushed but a very unexpected and pleasant bonus but did manage couple quick shots of them signing, mainly Melissa and a certain tall person..... :whistling:

Wonder who that might be? Lol! :thumbup: