Guest Cancellation Norman Reedus

he has agreed to attend Collectormania on May 4th 5th 6th.

he was really looking forward to meeting you all and this is the first time he is going to have the time to cross the pond so you will get to see him at Collectormania hope that helps ;)

jason

Said at Collectormania 18 it's 25th - 27th next year? :S

Sad times :(

But at least he'll be back next year :)

Just noticed that my photoshoot ticket was never sent with my bulk order lol, so at least that's one thing I wouldn't have to sort on the day anyway... and it's another £30 I can now replan my spending of. Gotta look on the bright side eh?

he was really looking forward to meeting you all and this is the first time he is going to have the time to cross the pond so you will get to see him at Collectormania hope that helps ;)

jason

Which collectormania?

Ta,

Che-Snake

jason

HE IS SUCH A DOLL!!! Love Norman tbh :)

jason

Thats good to hear, bless him. Would be good to get a few more TWD cast member to keep him company :P

Advice please......

I'm so sorry to hear that! I have preordered and received 1 photoshoot ticket and two talk tickets for Norman. How do I get the refund for all three items? Will the total amount be automatically put back on my credit card and if so roughly when so I know to look out for it?

Thank for your help. it's still gonna be a great event.

all I can do is reiterate what Jason said at the start of the topic I am afraid

all photo ops will be refunded and will be done as quickly as posable , we are dealing with lots of ticket inquires at this time being only 3 days out for the event so it may take us a little bit more time than normal but it will happen asap.

You do not have to do anything with the tickets you have they will all be refunded without any of you having to action anything just give us a little time on this one please as there is a lot going on right now .

• Like 1

Jason had the dates wrong in his initial post, I have corrected them at his request. CM is taking place at the announced weekend the end of May.

So sad ): I just wanna know if it's possible bring our tickets at the event and change them for someone else with the same price?

Changes are never possible, sorry. As Jason posted above that refunds are done automatically refunds will not be done at the event either.

I'm no TWD watcher so he wasn't really on my list, but I feel sorry for all those who were hoping to meet that actor. Hopefully, this is a bad for a good as it probably means that fans will see him more / soon back on screen. Anyway, all the best to him =)

Not hopeful about Collectormania - sounds a bit of a fob off to be honest. . Its a year away practically and Norman usually starts filming for TWD in May. So if he couldn't make it this time due to filming, how's he going to next? Was hopeful for EMS because TWD finishes filming by then :-(

• Like 1

Not hopeful about Collectormania - sounds a bit of a fob off to be honest. . Its a year away practically and Norman usually starts filming for TWD in May. So if he couldn't make it this time due to filming, how's he going to next? Was hopeful for EMS because TWD finishes filming by then :-(

+1 !!

True... unless his character is killed off in season 3! :no:

• Like 1

True... unless his character is killed off in season 3! :no:

hope he dosnt get killed Daryl is the best charecter in TWD after killing of shane

Edited by Starbug

Filming doesn't finish till the end of October, Lauren Cohan told me this in March so hell more than likely still be busy at EMS time :) x