Guest Cancellation Norman Reedus

you need to return your ticket for laura or hand it over at the desk for a refund.

Really !!?? That's unusual. Where did you see that? In Laura's cancellation's thread?

in here

http://showmasterson...n

Thanks! I actually should go to bed .... because I will go to EMS on sunday so unless Laura is doing a photo shoot only on saturday (which I doubt) I will not need a refund. OK off to bed now !!

Ah this is really too bad, was looking forward to meet him and get a couple of things signed.

Bút, on the bright side, it saves me 60 pounds ánd more time as i am planning to meet 40 guests.

Hope they can have him for lfcc 2013 though

Gutted about the news BUT I always think on the positive side and it saves me 45 on autographs and 15 on my photoshoot that 60 can then be invested into other great guests and it keeps the dream alive of meeting Norman one day in the future :-)

Cant we just hand our tickets over at the event and change them for someone else? Because i have already spent to much and it would be easier to exchange his ticket, My bf has loads of Got ppl to see so it would also help him. Or will the money be back in my account by friday? .. Im new to this so i dont know how the refunds sytem works and from what ive read it takes a while.

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was my birthday present from my mum :-( I hope he does come over for a con soon, he was going to be the highlight of my weekend :-(

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was my birthday present from my mum :-( I hope he does come over for a con soon, he was going to be the highlight of my weekend :-(

Similar situation, I brought his photoshoot ticket for my best friend of 17 years.

Gotta break the news to her tomorrow night and he was the only reason she was going to LFCC.

• Showmasters Admin

he has agreed to attend Collectormania on May 25th to 27th.

he was really looking forward to meeting you all and this is the first time he is going to have the time to cross the pond so you will get to see him at Collectormania hope that helps ;)

jason

Edited by Queen_Sindel
dates corrected at Jason's request
  • Like 4