Guest Cancellation Norman Reedus

• Showmasters Admin

we are sorry to have to inform you all that Norman Reedus has had to pull out of LFCC due to work commitments .

he has agreed to attend Collectormania on May 4th 5th 6th.

he was really looking forward to meeting you all and this is the first time he is going to have the time to cross the pond so you will get to see him at Collectormania hope that helps ;)

all photo ops will be refunded and will be done as quickly as posable , we are dealing with lots of ticket inquires at this time being only 3 days out for the event so it may take us a little bit more time than normal but it will happen asap.

You do not have to do anything with the tickets you have they will all be refunded without any of you having to action anything just give us a little time on this one please as there is a lot going on right now .

thank you all for your patients and understanding.

yours

jason

• Like 5

• Moderators

As I've said on Twitter - this isn't aimed at anyone here btw - please be respectful to the organisers AND to Norman regarding the cancellation.

All guests attend subject to work committments. We all love them BECAUSE of the work they've done, so please try to be understanding and not send abusive messages or anything!

It's very frustrating for the fans I realise - I'm one of them! - but taking that out on people isn't fair. Thank you! :)

• Like 2

Disappointing of course, especially as I'm currently watching season 2 of TWD. But to be honest, that cancellation helps me a lot with my schedule on sunday

because I had Norman, Chris Judge in Costume and Freema all starting at 13:20. That would have been a problem !

Hope he can come back at EMS, hopefully sunday included as I can only attend EMS that day. Fingers crossed.

we are working on something ;) we will see what we can do

j

I hope what you are working on is for lfcc and not game of thrones related.

Still waiting for Laura and Anthony's refunds as well. I suppose this will be done after LFFC.

you need to return your ticket for laura or hand it over at the desk for a refund.

• Moderators

j

Why would it be GOT related?

j

Why would it be GOT related?

just seemed the majority of the last bunch of guests announced where Got related.