Merchandise at stalls?

Hello all!

I am visiting the event on saturday for the first time and would like people who have been before to help me.

I am a massive charmed fan, have got a photoshoot with both holly and brian and am planning on getting both of their autographs.

Ive read on some of the posts that there are stalls selling merchandise. Does anyone know if there will be a charmed merchandise stall and what sort of stuff will be there?

I would just like to know how much money to bring etc.

Ive heard charmed has been before so would love to hear from people whos previously visited

Many thanks :)

• Moderators

We can't confirm any specific stall unfortunately. I don't remember a "Charmed" stall exactly.

I do remember 8x10s of Charmed, some DVD box sets, trading cards and other pictures .. I'm sure there'll be some dealers who bring some Charmed stuff along :)

We can't confirm any specific stall unfortunately. I don't remember a "Charmed" stall exactly.

I do remember 8x10s of Charmed, some DVD box sets, trading cards and other pictures .. I'm sure there'll be some dealers who bring some Charmed stuff along :)

Yep David is right...there was one stall last year that had a range of Charmed Ones themed jewellery etc. but apart from what David said I've not seen a great deal and I've been on the hunt!

• Moderators

I hate those trading card stalls because I don't even like trading cards but I ALWAYS come away from conventions with at least 4 packets wtf.

I bought an entire bloody box of Snow White ones in 2010! AN ENTIRE BOX!

Haha! Same here, I always get tempted :(

I am glad it's not just me then! I bought Tomb Raider ones which makes sense but then I just started delving into random ones..Dexter, Lost, Heroes, Buffy, Snow White, Lion King :-s I don't even know where half of them are now.

Wonder which cards it'll be this year lol.

Charmed is one of the coolest show with charming actors/actress. I'll bring my "Charmed"-book-DVD-box to get signed. Can't wait to meet both (for autograph and photoshooting)

Apropos: Norman Reedus was also in one of the episodes... but to bad he cancled now but Elizabeth Denehey (who was in any episodes of the 8th season) is still at the show.

Hm... Charmed Poster...? would be great. I was thinking about to creating one by myself :-) but well.... let's shopping there :clap:

I hate those trading card stalls because I don't even like trading cards but I ALWAYS come away from conventions with at least 4 packets wtf.

I bought an entire bloody box of Snow White ones in 2010! AN ENTIRE Box

an entire box as in 36 (or24 or something like that)? I think that most people who know me would be shocked when I would tell them I got one box! Most cons I will leave with at least 10 boxes and quite some loose cards as well. Last LFCC I spend about 300 quid on cards :D

This may sound silly, but how about comic stalls?

I recently went to a COMIC con, which only had 1 comic stall, and being that this is my first time at LFCC i thought i'd ask.

Again it sounds crazy, but the whole comic aspec seems to be fading away.

cheers

• Moderators

I recently went to a COMIC con, which only had 1 comic stall, and being that this is my first time at LFCC i thought i'd ask.

cheers

There are usually quite a few stalls selling comics.

• Like 1

cheers

There are usually quite a few comic stalls. I've managed to find a few bargains in the past!

cheers

There are usually quite a few stalls selling comics.

That's what i like to hear.

I love the smell of comics in the morning... well afternoon