WORLD EXCLUSIVE - DREDD PANEL at LFCC!

• Moderators

Will we be able to get tickets for this (and other free talks) on the Friday or is it pick up tickets on the day?

Tickets for free talks are usually only available on the day.

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry but as far as I'm aware the other people at these talks are at the show specifically for these talks and will not be signing or taking part in photo shoots.

I have not been asked to make room for them on the guest layout or assign crew to them.

Sorry but as far as I'm aware the other people at these talks are at the show specifically for these talks and will not be signing or taking part in photo shoots.

I have not been asked to make room for them on the guest layout or assign crew to them.

Ah that sucks :thumbdown: I know it'd make quite a few people happy to get the rest of the guys signing.

But oh well, still a good selection this year anyway :smile:

Ta,

Che-Snake :king:

I would love to go to this, but im guessing as usuall by the time i get there all the tickets will be gone! :(

Very optimistic of you... or though, i agree :no:

but , hey, fingers crossed and all that

• Moderators

What time is the Karl Urban signing?

Karl will be signing all day Saturday/Sunday except when he is scheduled for photoshoots, panels, or taking a lunch break.

I would love to go to this, but im guessing as usuall by the time i get there all the tickets will be gone! :(

Very optimistic of you... or though, i agree :no:

but , hey, fingers crossed and all that

Even if i don't get a ticket im gonna see this some how!

I enjoyed the panel, but I was a little concerned that there was no warning about the language the guests were going to use or in the content of the clip shown - one of the guests dropped the F-bomb several times, and sh-one-t, and the people in front of me had a young child with them.

I enjoyed the panel, but I was a little concerned that there was no warning about the language the guests were going to use or in the content of the clip shown - one of the guests dropped the F-bomb several times, and sh-one-t, and the people in front of me had a young child with them.

Seriously? I don't remember being at a con where there has been a language warning and there is more often than not some swearing from guests. I suppose that if this had been a panel for a Disney movie I would say that a warning about language would have been appropriate, but as this is likely to be an 18 rated movie for violence and adult themes, I think it was fair to assume that there would be adult content used at the panel.

I would have really enjoyed it, the clip was cool, the guests seemed great, the only problem was the camera man standing RIGHT in front of me. I couldn't see 2 of the pannelists at all for the entire talk, I honestly don't have a clue what they look like!

Film looks great though!

This panel was the best part of the whole event for me, and i can't believe it was free! Hope they do more things like this at future events! And i hope Britain starts making more comic book movies like this one!

To be fair if you know anything about Judge Dredd you should've been expecting bad language and violence.

This panel was the best part of the whole event for me, and i can't believe it was free! Hope they do more things like this at future events! And i hope Britain starts making more comic book movies like this one!

To be fair if you know anything about Judge Dredd you should've been expecting bad language and violence.

I wasn't concerned for myself, but I think the child's parents were a little surprised - perhaps they were not as familiar with the character.