Tickets: Getting a bit worried now

I see almost everyone has recieved thier tickets now, including people who ordered thier tickets really close to the close date. I am awaiting entry tickets and photoshoot tickets. Can Showmasters confirm they have all been sent out now, otherwise I worry they may be lost in transit. :/

Thanks. I emailed and it was posted last week (Royal Mail! :angry2: ). So what happens about the Photoshoot number? It wont hold me up getting in at all will it, as I was planning to get there early?

You might be going through the shoot a little bit later. But for entry, just bring the printout and you'll be fine. You'll likely not be the only one.

Thanks. I emailed and it was posted last week (Royal Mail! :angry2: ). So what happens about the Photoshoot number? It wont hold me up getting in at all will it, as I was planning to get there early?

You might be going through the shoot a little bit later. But for entry, just bring the printout and you'll be fine. You'll likely not be the only one.

You don't think I could miss out on the photoshoot altogether, do you? :sad:

• Moderators

You don't think I could miss out on the photoshoot altogether, do you? :sad:

You won't miss out on the shoot. They'll get you sorted out.

Well, that's it. Royal Mail have held thier hands up and admitted they've lost my tickets! I will bring along just about every confirmation possible including payment proof on my statement, but I do worry that I will have trouble getting it. I was planning to arrive about an hour or so before opening as I can't tell you how long I've waited for the oppurtunity to meet John Simm.

I assume I can still queue in the prepaid queue and that I won't get held up at all when walking in, as long as I show my confirmations to a member of the crew on the way in?

Well, that's it. Royal Mail have held thier hands up and admitted they've lost my tickets! I will bring along just about every confirmation possible including payment proof on my statement, but I do worry that I will have trouble getting it. I was planning to arrive about an hour or so before opening as I can't tell you how long I've waited for the oppurtunity to meet John Simm.

I assume I can still queue in the prepaid queue and that I won't get held up at all when walking in, as long as I show my confirmations to a member of the crew on the way in?

I'm really sorry to hear that there was no good end to this story. After all that run around you had deserved better news.

Bring your order print out and if you can bring your card statement (which you probably mean by proof of payment) you'll be fine. Yes, you can still join the prepaid line.

I'm really sorry to hear that there was no good end to this story. After all that run around you had deserved better news.

Bring your order print out and if you can bring your card statement (which you probably mean by proof of payment) you'll be fine. Yes, you can still join the prepaid line.

Thanks for your help and reassurance. Its such a shame as it makes me a bit edgy about Sunday rather than excited - I've had so many issues with the RM before both through work and personal post. I look forward to Sunday though and will not let it ruin my day. :smile: