For those that are happy for others to come and say hi.

was just laughing about this. if i happen to get searched in heathrow tomorrow they will really have an interesting case to go through lol. the first thing that will happen when they open that case is a huge poofy underskirt is gonna pop out in all its red glory, its a miracle its even staying in there! they shall also find,among the regular stuff, a vintage star trek replica laser gun, some alien face mask parts,a pretty red and black parasol and a bunch of mismatch socks, i dont know why, i love wearing socks that don't match.

• Like 1

Im really happy to meet people and make new friends! Saturday i'll be dressed as Amy Pond in her Police outfit. Now i know there will probably be floods of them but im the one who is 6ft tall! Will be Snow White on Sunday :)

Really looking forward to it!

Oh :( sad news, turned out I shall not be wearing my nice Cardigan as I washed it in a hotter wash by accident and stretched it! Now i'm going to have to search my wardrobe for something else :(

i shall have a momemt of silence for the cardigan. :no:

Same here :(

Happy for anyone to say hi! I've been going to these for years but rarely interact with anyone outside of queues and I know there are a ton of awesome people here.

This is me (on the left as I was sadly never in Back to the Future...):

29nhun7.jpg

And I'll probably be in a pink "Go Petunias!" t-shirt. :)

Happy for anyone to say hi! I've been going to these for years but rarely interact with anyone outside of queues and I know there are a ton of awesome people here.

This is me (on the left as I was sadly never in Back to the Future...):

29nhun7.jpg

And I'll probably be in a pink "Go Petunias!" t-shirt. :)

Are you also from the not-so-sunny south coast city of Portsmouth?

helloooooo guys,

i'm going on saturday my first comic con and i'm going on my tod so say hi at anytime, my pic is my avatar but something tells me i wont be with the beer lol. oh oh oh or since we all have free wifi (yessssssssss) just add me on twitter, search for xxx_kerry_xxx.

My main goals: Hayden P, Brian K and Holly M C, thankfully i didnt order photoshoots as there all doing them before i arrive grrrrr.

-k-

Edited by kerry452

• oh ok i only just made my profile about 10 mins ago anyway i will be happy to say hi to random nice ppl i will be dressed as the 11th doctor (doctor who) closing time outfit (steston, bow-tie, long coat)
  • i have NEVER been to this type of event ever i feel kinda exited X)