For those that are happy for others to come and say hi.

Naturally, after hearing this I didn't feel very well. But hey, at least its a good picture :D

oh my god.. my biggest fear is snakes.. and here i see one, watching and reading the forum

cant sleep any more tonight i guess haha

At one point it was almost my best Friend, (I may have kissed it) that was of course BEFORE I found out how I had a potential killer (of me) around my neck. Would I hold one in future? I'm mad. Of course I would :)

Don't worry though, you'll be fine sleeping tonight :) X

Snakes and Spiders? *backs out of the thread slowly*

Just be careful where you're stepping lol ;)

Edited by KingRichard76
  • Like 1

I am majorly squirmish with spiders but I love touchtheskys tattoo. Also I always wonder if I ever held a tarantula if it would cure my phobia?

Richard - that pic is awesome! The Indy Fedora just makes it :-D

I am majorly squirmish with spiders but I love touchtheskys tattoo. Also I always wonder if I ever held a tarantula if it would cure my phobia?

Its one of my faves, luckily the Fedora is at an angle so no one can see the Autos from Harrison, Mr. Spielberg etc (I don't like showcasing the actual Autographs themselves as to me people "could" copy them (silly I know but thats how I am and why I dont have any of my Autos on FB/Twitter) and to me an Autograph isvery personal thing to have.

WHen I saw the Snake I knew that I had to wear the Fedora for it :)

Am glad you like it.

it worked for me, i held the tarantula for a little while, i even went bak and played with it, i was terrified before that

Great idea for a thread!

There's another FB group to join- UK Cosplay- the people on there are awesomely friendly, and a load of us will be at LFCC. It's a great way to get to know fellow UK cosplayers, so you'll know people at other cons too! http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/140936315956923/

I'll be there all weekend, as Clint Barton (think the kit he wears at the end of the Avengers film) on Fri and Sun and then Captain Jack Harkness on Saturday. (FINALLY got my great coat! :D) Come say hi if you spot me! LFCCforum.jpg

OH, another good point- if you're cosplaying, (which of course, it's fine if you're not >.> ) Check out the group photo shoots that are planned on Sat and Sun!

Hey! I'll be there on my own probably on the Sunday and maybe also on the Saturday (but Sunday more likely - you can tell I'm so organised and bought my tickets way in advance...!). I'll be in my first ever cosplay outfit for some of the day; so if you see a bespectacled Daenerys Targaryen the odds are good it's me! Come say hi!

Hoorah! :D Us speccies have to stick together! ;) Spesh when we're cosplaying people who aren't supposed to wear specs. xD (I will be taking mine off for photos, but eh >.> )

Edited by WhovianRingerTrekkie

Hey! I'll be there on my own probably on the Sunday and maybe also on the Saturday (but Sunday more likely - you can tell I'm so organised and bought my tickets way in advance...!). I'll be in my first ever cosplay outfit for some of the day; so if you see a bespectacled Daenerys Targaryen the odds are good it's me! Come say hi!

Hoorah! :D Us speccies have to stick together! ;) Spesh when we're cosplaying people who aren't supposed to wear specs. xD (I will be taking mine off for photos, but eh >.> )

I can't wear my glassess over my mask, so i'm hoping my boyfriend will point out things I am too blind to see.

Can't believe no ones made a trouser snake innuendo yet...dissapointed

I knew some Church GIrls who were expert snake handlers-

(The good thing about that line from X-Files is you don't have to be an X-Files Fan to get it)

• Like 2

how fun :D I am new to.

Look out for me (minus the snake ofcourse duh)

I have a tattoo om my right wrist (Harry potter quote) and a tattoo on my right shoulder (Charmed logo)

My hair is blonder/orange-ish and I will be wearing contacts.

Cant find me on twitter at @annelie1991 ;) Cole found me so it must be fairly easy haha

Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/Annelie1991Oday

251892_3146266267165_314311310_n.jpg

Edited by Annelie1991

how fun :D I am new to.

Look out for me (minus the snake ofcourse duh)

I have a tattoo om my right wrist (Harry potter quote) and a tattoo on my right shoulder (Charmed logo)

My hair is blonder/orange-ish and I will be wearing contacts.

Cant find me on twitter at @annelie1991 ;) Cole found me so it must be fairly easy haha

Facebook is: https://www.facebook...Annelie1991Oday

251892_3146266267165_314311310_n.jpg

didnt know you had twitter! will look you up right now X

Please, don't bring your snake or spiders.. or I will running away when I see you

Snap! Well, I actually don't mind snakes, as my eldest brother used to keep one, but please keep the spiders away from me, lol! I freak out seeing one of those little tiny money spiders let alone anything bigger... :o