For those that are happy for others to come and say hi.

Most people at these things are a friendly bunch and surprisingly normal. Am always happy to have a random chat with someone - lets face it we are all going for basically the same reason right?

My usual sidekick (erm Assistant Director Kersh I guess, certainly not CSM?) isnt available to attend with me on Saturday so I shall be on my tod for the day. I look approx like my Lone Gunmen avatar only that was 8 years ago so add some age, add a few pounds and deduct some hair on top lol

Am sure you will have a lot of fun at the weekend!

I love the sleeve tattoos.they are so sexy on men. Though for some reason I don't like them on women,I'm bi and fancy both,but if I see a girl with huge tattoos on her arms I get instantly turned off! If it's the legs though,I be happy! My mum once asked me why I get so many tattoos, my response was a bit morbid. "They are the only thing from my life that I can take to the grave" and ofcourse because they are cool! I have

A fairy,cross with ribbon and the words Nan in it, Chinese zodiac sign, a portrait of the virgin Mary,tribal design around a huge scare on my back,tribal design butterfly on my neck,small dragon on my leg,now getting covered by huge dragon drawn just for me.

My next tattoos are a bit odd but helpful as in not needing so much makeup anymore. I have permanent makeup tattooed on my eyebrows to define them,a permanent line on my upper lid and lower lid(really scary having a tattoo needle so close to my eye) and full colour tattooed on my lips.

Hi,

I'm Dan and there is a group on Facebook that's closed called Hangout Buddies where a few of us have become friends and are meeting up over the weekend if your interested find me At http://www.facebook.com/superdan84 and I'll add you to it

Hi my name is Andel, I'm also part of the hangout buddies group, so if anyone wants to join in, add me at https://www.facebook.com/TriggsDOTCom and I can invite you to. Anywayyyy, lol I'm going Saturday and Sunday to LFCC so if anyone would like to come and say howdy, be my guest :). hope to meet some of you there :)

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

I'm Tina, I still look the same as in my pic with Corey Feldman here, but my hair's just a couple centimetres longer (and wavier). Will most likely be carrying a converse backpack, and I'll be with my friend Zoe who's slightly taller with long hair. Feel free to come and say hi if we don't look too rushed off our feet, lol! :lol:

If anyone wants to come and say hello to me, I will be with my husband and three boys. Just look for the parents pushing the double buggy and attempting to control three possibly over excited boys!

Carrie6.jpg

That is me on the right!

I am going by myself and will be there on all three days. If anyone spots me feel free to say hello, i should be wearing a Harry Potter meets banksy t-shirt on Saturday, a blue box bar (Doctor Who) black t-shirt on Saturday and a Doctors Eleven (Doctor Who meets Ocean's Eleven) red t-shirt on Sunday, although i may switch them around :smile:

Here are my Facebook/Twitter/Flickr/YouTube links, fell free to add me. I will try adding everyone else when i get home.

www.facebook.com/adamrlake

www.twitter.com/adamsadventures

www.flickr.com/photos/adamrlake

www.youtube.com/adamsadventures

See you all soon :thumbup:

Hey! I'll be there on my own probably on the Sunday and maybe also on the Saturday (but Sunday more likely - you can tell I'm so organised and bought my tickets way in advance...!). I'll be in my first ever cosplay outfit for some of the day; so if you see a bespectacled Daenerys Targaryen the odds are good it's me! Come say hi!

• Like 1

If you see people with bicycles over the course of the weekend - please step aside as much as possible - we happen to be your photo collection team :)

Ooh it's nearly here, see y'all soon!

Michelle

• Like 1