For those that are happy for others to come and say hi.

I'll be easy to spot.

(Well it all depends if you know what Mulder looks like otherwise it may be iffy) But I'll keep an eye out for you all, its Bureau policy. Dun dun dun!

Hi Im Peter Williams this is my first con on the crew , so feel free to say hi it would be great to meet new people .

Still trying to work out how the forum works @ 36 i should know better ( being helped by my 15year old daughter )

But please be nice to me

Looking forward to it there all weekend

I'll post a link here, DON'T OPEN IF YOU'RE SCARED OF SPIDERS. I ain't being responsible for your heart lol.

http://a1.sphotos.ak...932869212_n.jpg

Nice tat above me there :D I've got 4 atm..getting my fifth and biggest (1/4 sleeve) as soon as I've the pennies.

has anyone hit the spider???? i had a spider phobia, but i talked myself into holding a tarantula at a con, been ok ever since lol

Sorry Richard! The other half does own the complete series but Ive never looked at it lol.

I've never had anyone smack my arm yet :P. I'd love to set up a wee "arachnophone curing" stall at LFCC but unfortunately none of my tarantulas are docile enough :-( Even the "best first tarantula" my G.rosea is a complete and utter madwoman...

Sorry Richard! The other half does own the complete series but Ive never looked at it lol.

I've never had anyone smack my arm yet :P. I'd love to set up a wee "arachnophone curing" stall at LFCC but unfortunately none of my tarantulas are docile enough :-( Even the "best first tarantula" my G.rosea is a complete and utter madwoman...

that sent chills down my spine D:

I will stick with my pet ferret.

I have never watched the X Files before!!

My eyes can't believe what they're reading :o

I used to watch it, but was not really a fan to be honest! I am not even got Gillian on my list of people to meet!

Still my fave ever TV show even all these years later. Gillian is top priority over everything on Saturday!

• Like 1

Eeek, thats not a problem.

This

is from last year, but with a LOT more hair than I will be having on Saturday. :)

I have never watched the X Files before!!

My eyes can't believe what they're reading :o

I used to watch it, but was not really a fan to be honest! I am not even got Gillian on my list of people to meet!

Still my fave ever TV show even all these years later. Gillian is top priority over everything on Saturday!

Ditto. Nothing else matters apart from GIllian.

I'll post a link here, DON'T OPEN IF YOU'RE SCARED OF SPIDERS. I ain't being responsible for your heart lol.

Nice tat above me there :D I've got 4 atm..getting my fifth and biggest (1/4 sleeve) as soon as I've the pennies.

has anyone hit the spider???? i had a spider phobia, but i talked myself into holding a tarantula at a con, been ok ever since lol

I thought I was going to be looking at a real spider for a moment. This all kind of interlinks to what Rosie has said.

Went to a con once and they had these Animal wranglers there and as I had my Indiana Jones Fedora with me I thought it would be pretty cool to touch a Snake... Never touched one or been near one before in my life. So this was a first time thing for me, at first I touched it when it was in its plastic box and then he brought it out and placed it around me. After a few seconds or so (and me thinking "Oh crap." subsiding) I was fine with it felt perfectly at ease)

SnakesWhydidithavetobeSnakesIMG_6687.jpg

It felt cool to have that experience of facing something I never thought in a million years I'd face... Of course it was only a few weeks later when I showed this picture to a Friend of mine who has experience and knowledge into Pythons (This is a rock python apparently) who told me how this particular species is dangerous, and went on to tell me that any Snake can be dangerous and told me this rather enlightening story about some poor sod who'd fallen asleep in a ditch somewhere (Africa I think - can't remember much which is quite odd coming from me) and had woken up to find half his body had been consumed by a rock python the python had to be killed so the guy could be freed.

Naturally, after hearing this I didn't feel very well. But hey, at least its a good picture :D

Edited by KingRichard76
  • Like 1

I wish I had been at that con. I'm a big an of my exotics. Not got many here at the moment because of it being a small flat but once we move I'll be going mad :P.Just got my :

Miami corn snake

African Giant Mantis

14x tarantulas

2x true spiders

atm. Hoping to breed soon!

I wish I had been at that con. I'm a big an of my exotics. Not got many here at the moment because of it being a small flat but once we move I'll be going mad :P.Just got my :

Miami corn snake

African Giant Mantis

14x tarantulas

2x true spiders

atm. Hoping to breed soon!

I'd like to hold a Tarantula... Just to be able to face that fear as well. But I doubt i'd ever take out my Indy Fedora again would be cool to have a load of Tarantulas on me so I could recreate that iconic scene in Raiders.

Heres my wee angel ;)

421606_10151367825800109_1688375828_n.jpg

"Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?" :) Lovely photo.

Well, if you're ever in Aberdeen you're welcome to come visit my little tarantula zoo haha. I have 2 molts sat over there..should take them :P you'd be suprised how many people think they are real!

Awww, thank you. Am appreciative of the offer, would have my Fedora under lock and key with me too. Sounds like you've got quite the sanctuary there :) X

I thought I was going to be looking at a real spider for a moment. This all kind of interlinks to what Rosie has said.

Went to a con once and they had these Animal wranglers there and as I had my Indiana Jones Fedora with me I thought it would be pretty cool to touch a Snake... Never touched one or been near one before in my life. So this was a first time thing for me, at first I touched it when it was in its plastic box and then he brought it out and placed it around me. After a few seconds or so (and me thinking "Oh crap." subsiding) I was fine with it felt perfectly at ease)

SnakesWhydidithavetobeSnakesIMG_6687.jpg

It felt cool to have that experience of facing something I never thought in a million years I'd face... Of course it was only a few weeks later when I showed this picture to a Friend of mine who has experience and knowledge into Pythons (This is a rock python apparently) who told me how this particular species is dangerous, and went on to tell me that any Snake can be dangerous and told me this rather enlightening story about some poor sod who'd fallen asleep in a ditch somewhere (Africa I think - can't remember much which is quite odd coming from me) and had woken up to find half his body had been consumed by a rock python the python had to be killed so the guy could be freed.

Naturally, after hearing this I didn't feel very well. But hey, at least its a good picture :D

oh my god.. my biggest fear is snakes.. and here i see one, watching and reading the forum

cant sleep any more tonight i guess haha