For those that are happy for others to come and say hi.

Hello, I have seen a few posts about people who are new to cons or just want to say hi to others. So I thought it would be a good idea if there was a thread where people uploaded a face shot or description so people knew who they where looking for.

This is my first con so I am really nervous, if anyone wants to say hi to me before I revert back into my hermit shell that would be great. I'm going to be in cosplay so a face shot wont really help but I will be dressed as the DCUO version of harley quinn, so look for a 5ft harley looking battleworn and carrying a bazooka :D

Hi there, and welcome to the forum :)

You have nothing to be nervous about, everyone here is very Friendly and we're all a Lovely bunch :) X

P.S. You're going to have a great time this weekend.

Edited by KingRichard76

Hello, I have seen a few posts about people who are new to cons or just want to say hi to others. So I thought it would be a good idea if there was a thread where people uploaded a face shot or description so people knew who they where looking for.

This is my first con so I am really nervous, if anyone wants to say hi to me before I revert back into my hermit shell that would be great. I'm going to be in cosplay so a face shot wont really help but I will be dressed as the DCUO version of harley quinn, so look for a 5ft harley looking battleworn and carrying a bazooka :D

Are you going for the whole weekend? :D

i am sonya. i shall be dressed as a gothic like doll with curly black hair on saturday and a cardassian in wrath of khan on sunday. it wont help much but here is a faceshot of me, please say hi, i love to meet people.

269431_228808807152235_5279149_n.jpg

Edited by dreamsphere3
  • Like 2

I'll be there all three days. You can come say hi. I usually cosplay but this year giving it a miss as I've put on weight and CBA looking fat in costume. AND I'm sick as a dog so need to concentrate on making my face look decent lol.

You won't miss me, I've got a massive tarantula tattooed on my fore-arm.

I'll be there all three days. You can come say hi. I usually cosplay but this year giving it a miss as I've put on weight and CBA looking fat in costume. AND I'm sick as a dog so need to concentrate on making my face look decent lol.

The tattoo sounds awesome! :D

eh, will it be covered? i have an unreal fear of spiders and if i see that then we shall not know each other, i will be remembered as the girl who screamed in your face and cried "KILL IT WITH FIRE!!" before running away haha. if covered, then ye shall receive hugs and possibly pocky and/or cookies!

• Like 2

I want pocky and/or cookies!! Lol

then come forth and ye shall receive! no i have no idea why i am suddenly sounding like a bible verse lol. seriously though, conventions and me means a hell of alot of pocky, i even offer some to the guests lol.

It won't be covered. Gotta represent my children. All 21 of my 8 legged friends who will be unable to attend the convention.

:crying:

its cool, i have tattoos too. 10 actually. i am in the middle of my most recent one. just on about the sixth session now. four hours long each one. this is a pic of it at the start

533160_10150748065413524_644731919_n.jpg