Absentee packs

wheel29

Whats the difference between the two options?

And the 8x10 is this a photo of all the guests attending the event?

Sorry if I'm a little vague or confusing its quite a few years since I did the 'con circuit' and my travel distance to Birmingham tears me in going /not going to this Dr Who event, so perhaps these packs might be 'half way' (if not able to come along)

Also would the autographs be pre signed or signed over the weekend?

Many thanks

• Moderators

The premium pack usually contains the exclusive convention mug and T-shirt given to gold pass holders.

The autographs are, as far as I am aware, signed over the weekend.

I would have loved to have come along to the Lords of Time Convention, but as I live in Australia it's not possible for me to make the trip at this time...so I'm considering ordering an absentee pack. A few questions though before I decide to order........ Would you post over to Australia and how much would P&P be? Also in the premium pack a mug and t-shirt are included but can you let me know what they will look like..will they have the same logo as in your Lords of Time advertisment. If you could email a couple of photos that would be great.

Edited by kingfisher

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly , I am in Australia too :( , would give ANYTHING to go to the event! - if I purchased a Absentee pack , would it be posted to Australia and if so what sort of postage are we looking at? Failing that I {NEED} to work on winning the x-lotto or something , oh, to be in a room with all the other Doctor Who fans - and to see David Tennant would make all my wishes come true :)