HELP! What do I do if I 'forgot' to put ticket holders nam

JeanT

I'm really sorry - but when I booked my order (reference 11701 ) for 2 gold passes last night we were having all sorts of problems with our internet connection and I had to fill the form in a couple of times before we finally hit checkout and I noticed when I later viewed the order that I hadn't "put both ticket holder names below" as requested - i think with all the confusion i did it the first time and then forgot the second. I did go in and add them afterwards but now I can't see if that has been logged or not... . I did email 'info@showmasters' as soon as I realised but I've had no reply and now I'm starting to panic.... there's no phone number anywhere or I would have called.

Please help and I'm sorry if this is not the way to notify about these things - I'm new to forums and still finding my way around so please forgive me.

thanks (fingers crossed)

Thanks everyone - I'm the other ticket holder and JeanT will be SO relieved! I can't help wondering if maybe the names could be made a 'required field' to stop this happening - but then I'm sure you would have thought of that already, LOL, so maybe its not possible. Anyway- thanks for your help on both our behalves and a massive PHEW! from both of us!

xx

• 4 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

to all do not worry these things happen

and you will get your tickets if we do not have something we need we will contact you , if you think you have missed something its great to drop us a line with the info you think we have lost.

but remember if we do need anything more we will be in touch ok :-)

see you there

jason :WAVE: