Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

My Norman Reedus photoshoot clashes with Game of Thrones talk on the Sunday, what do I do?

Talk finishes before Norman's photo does, so go to the shoot after. (You might have to leave a LITTLE early to make sure)

Let's' just hope the photo shoot and talk arn't opposite sides of the venue, paid £15 for the talk so a pain to have to leave early

I'm the same as you. Hopefully they aren't too far apart... :S

• Like 1

• Moderators

Probably obvious but I see Danielle Harris is having just one 15 minute shoot window on the Saturday, does that mean that not many tickets have been pre sold for her and I can get a ticket when I arrive for her shoot? I have early bird and will be at the venue about 9.30

Her shoot isn't sold out so it shouldn't be a problem.

My Mitch photo shoot starts 15 minutes before my Jeri Ryan talk on Saturday, I know I should go to the photo first, but how likely is it that i'll get through before the talk starts? I've already paid for both...

• Moderators

My Mitch photo shoot starts 15 minutes before my Jeri Ryan talk on Saturday, I know I should go to the photo first, but how likely is it that i'll get through before the talk starts? I've already paid for both...

If it looks like you're in danger of missing the start of the talk, speak to crew at the photo area who will make sure you get through in time.

My Norman Reedus photoshoot clashes with Game of Thrones talk on the Sunday, what do I do?

Talk finishes before Norman's photo does, so go to the shoot after. (You might have to leave a LITTLE early to make sure)

Let's' just hope the photo shoot and talk arn't opposite sides of the venue, paid £15 for the talk so a pain to have to leave early

I'm the same as you. Hopefully they aren't too far apart... :S

Good luck!

I have a question regarding my Gold Pass. I have three clashes on Saturday. 10.35 for both Brian Krause and Jeri Ryan and 10.40 for Jewel Staite. Unfortunately i have to leave before Jeri's second shoot at 3.20. I know that Gold's get in first but, once the queue has formed and people are moving in to have their photo's taken, are Golds allowed to jump the queue or do we have to join the end of the queue that has already formed? Going from past experience, and depending on the experience of the crew members, it could be either. If Golds are allowed to jump ahead, then all three are perfectly doable.

• Moderators

I have a question regarding my Gold Pass. I have three clashes on Saturday. 10.35 for both Brian Krause and Jeri Ryan and 10.40 for Jewel Staite. Unfortunately i have to leave before Jeri's second shoot at 3.20. I know that Gold's get in first but, once the queue has formed and people are moving in to have their photo's taken, are Golds allowed to jump the queue or do we have to join the end of the queue that has already formed? Going from past experience, and depending on the experience of the crew members, it could be either. If Golds are allowed to jump ahead, then all three are perfectly doable.

There will be a shorter queue at the front of Gold pass holders (and any crew who need to get back to position). You can join this queue if you are there at the start. If you turn up later you will usually be slotted in somewhere near the front.

I don't normally do photo shoots, but I have brought one for my other half but she won't be able to make the early bird so we have standard entry. But the photo shoot we have brought is before 11? doh!

Is it a case of doh! Or would we be allowed in when we arrive? I don't want to upset any of the other attendees and push in!

• Moderators

I have tickets for both Hayden's talk and for Adam and Jewel's talk. I presume I can get one of them refunded in this instance?

Any queries about refunds or transfers due to clashes will have to be dealt with on the day at the organiser's booth.

I have photoshoot tickets for Saturday with ZACH GALLIGAN and DANIELLE HARRIS........both scheduled for just 10.15am - 10.30am, which is a remarkably short window of opportunity.........how do I get to both in 15 minutes?? That's crazy.........

• Moderators

I don't normally do photo shoots, but I have brought one for my other half but she won't be able to make the early bird so we have standard entry. But the photo shoot we have brought is before 11? doh!

Is it a case of doh! Or would we be allowed in when we arrive? I don't want to upset any of the other attendees and push in!

If you arrive in time for the photoshoot you can upgrade to early entry on the day. If the queue is still long enough that it may prevent this, speak to crew on the door. (The queue usually dies down quite significantly after the initial rush at 9am)

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have photoshoot tickets for Saturday with ZACH GALLIGAN and DANIELLE HARRIS........both scheduled for just 10.15am - 10.30am, which is a remarkably short window of opportunity.........how do I get to both in 15 minutes?? That's crazy.........

Speak to crew at whichever shoot you go to first. They will make sure you get in and out in time to walk quickly over to the other shoot before it ends.

• Moderators

I have a Photoshoot with Hayden and Mitch and then Jeri's talk all within 20mins. Could this be done with or without a gold pass?

Speak to crew at each photoshoot area in turn mentioning the talk. They'll do their best to get you through in time.

I have a Photoshoot with Hayden and Mitch and then Jeri's talk all within 20mins. Could this be done with or without a gold pass?

Speak to crew at each photoshoot area in turn mentioning the talk. They'll do their best to get you through in time.

Thanks, fingers crossed for a small miracle