Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

• Moderators

Hi there, does that mean Carole Ann Ford will not be doing on a photo shoot?

Kind regards,

Anyone who is not on the schedule currently will almost definitely not being doing a photoshoot. As you can see there are already 4 fully scheduled photo areas, there just isn't really the time to add more!

Many of the guests not doing a photoshoot may allow photos over the signing table. (Along with many of those who are doing shoots.)

Edited by etmuse

Hi there, does that mean Carole Ann Ford will not be doing on a photo shoot?

Kind regards,

Anyone who is not on the schedule currently will almost definitely not being doing a photoshoot. As you can see there are already 4 fully scheduled photo areas, there just isn't really the time to add more!

Many of the guests not doing a photoshoot may allow photos over the signing table. (Along with many of those who are doing shoots.)

Hi there, no problem. Many thanks for your reply :)

Which are the paid talks and which are the free talks on that list?

This was from another thread, not sure if theres any changes to it:

Saturday stage activities

listed in no specific order

secret film panel with trailer screening-TBC-------------------------------------free

Adam Baldwin Jewel Staite -----------------------------------------------------------£15

Trek talk Gates McFadden /Hallie Todd/ Robert Duncan McNeill ------------£15

Dr who talk ------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Jeri Ryan ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------£35

Sean Schemmel talk-------------------------------------------------------------------free

Kevin Sorbo -----------------------------------------------------------------------------free

AUCTION---------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Hayden Panettiere----------------------------------------------------------------------£10

J-Culture Talk----------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay: Stage Skills for Cosplay----------------------------------------------------free

Holly Marie Combs----------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Game of Thrones group talk ----------------------------------------------------------£15

X files talk Mitch Pileggi /Nicholas Lea----------------------------------------------£10

Thomas Dekker --------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Secret TV panel ----------------TBC--------------------------------------------------free

Robert Maschio -------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Norman Reedus ------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Dr who talk -------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay Masquerades-----------------------------------------------------------------free

Gillian Anderson & X files auction----------------------------------------------------£25

LFCC Talent Show----------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay Groups-------------------------------------------------------------------------free

History of Kimono Steampunk Guide-----------------------------------------------free

Anime: Sean Schemmel Voice Actors Workshop--------------------------------free

more activities to come for Saturday

Sunday stage activities

listed in no specific order

secret film panel with trailer screening------TBC-------------------------------free

Adam Baldwin Jewel Staite ----------------------------------------------------------£15

Dr who talk ------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Sean Schemmel talk-------------------------------------------------------------------free

Michael Winslow -----------------------------------------------------------------------free

X files talk Mitch Pileggi /Nicholas Lea---------------------------------------------£10

Thomas Dekker -------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Secret TV panel ----------TBC-------------------------------------------------------free

Tom Skerrit talk--------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Robert Maschio -------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay Masquerades------------------------------------------------------------------free

LFCC Talent Show----------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay: Begineers Props-------------------------------------------------------------free

Norman Reedus ------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Cosplay: Make up Special Effects---------------------------------------------------free

Game of game of Thrones group talk ---------------------------------------------£15

This was from another thread, not sure if theres any changes to it:

Yeah but there's new ones added in not on that list so any confirmation of whats paid and free would be fab.

Edited by DavidB
Please don't quote a whole huge list :) thanks!

i have photoshoot ticket numbers 196 and 187 for Holly and i dont think i will be able to get to the show until half eleven on the saturday so will i be able to go to the photo shoot in the afternoon?

One more question,

Apart from the time the guest is scheduled to do a talk or photo session, will they be signing autographs for the rest of the day ?

Edited by jess4815162342

• Moderators

i have photoshoot ticket numbers 196 and 187 for Holly and i dont think i will be able to get to the show until half eleven on the saturday so will i be able to go to the photo shoot in the afternoon?

One more question,

Apart from the time the guest is scheduled to do a talk or photo session, will they be signing autographs for the rest of the day ?

As it says in the first post, if you miss the first session, you can go to the second.

And yes, guests will be signing autographs the whole day excepting talks, photoshoots and a break for lunch.

Hi,

I think i have a problem :)

By not knowing the photoshoot schedule earlier (of course i understand why), i booked my trip to London to arrive at 10:36 by Eurostar. I should then arrive at LFCC at 11:30 at best.

I booked a photoshoot for Brian Krause (10.35am-11.15am).

If not mistaking, i bought an entry ticket for 11 AM.

Anyone know what should happen, since i obviously can't make it in time for this actor ?

Thank you.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

I think i have a problem :)

By not knowing the photoshoot schedule earlier (of course i understand why), i booked my trip to London to arrive at 10:36 by Eurostar. I should then arrive at LFCC at 11:30 at best.

I booked a photoshoot for Brian Krause (10.35am-11.15am).

If not mistaking, i bought an entry ticket for 11 AM.

Anyone know what should happen, since i obviously can't make it in time for this actor ?

Thank you.

Come and see the photo shoot crew, they will see if we can do a re-shoot later in the day.

As I have a photo with Norman from 1-2 and Gillian 1.10 - 2.10 I am a bit concerned about going to Normans first seeing as its earliest start and then potentially having ten minutes to get Gillian's photo. I really don't like the idea of potentially missing Gillians photo. If anyone has any advice I would be most grateful. :-)

• Showmasters Admin

As I have a photo with Norman from 1-2 and Gillian 1.10 - 2.10 I am a bit concerned about going to Normans first seeing as its earliest start and then potentially having ten minutes to get Gillian's photo. I really don't like the idea of potentially missing Gillians photo. If anyone has any advice I would be most grateful. :-)

Normans photo shoot runs for an hour it will not take that long for a single person to get through. Depending on your ticket number It will likely be 15-20 minutes max.

Normans photo shoot runs for an hour it will not take that long for a single person to get through. Depending on your ticket number It will likely be 15-20 minutes max.

I have 251 for Norman and 682 for Gillian

hi all,so no photoshoot with Martin Kove then,alot of people have asked for one on his forum page,is there no chance one could be fitted in sometime over the weekend as i know alot of people would like the chance to have a photo with him,also i have been to other events where you can request any guest and as long as the guest agrees it gets arranged for you,its not like he attends many events in this country so come on showmasters,any chance!

Just trying to understand :)

With an entry ticket @ 11am, how could one have the "Holly Marie Coombs - 9.30am-10.10am" photoshoot ?

You will need to join the pay on the day line with your 11 AM ticket and pay the upgrade for early bird.