Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

I have tickets for Sunday to enter after 11:00 (I cannot arrive any earlier due to distance of travel). I have a photo shoot with Alex Winter, but this is at 9:30 on Sunday. How will I be able to attend the Alex Winter photo shoot?

• Showmasters Admin

All we can suggest is that when you get to the event, talk to the crew in the photo shoot area and see if they can arrange a re-shoot. This is not guaranteed though.

Hello - I've trawled these forums and can't find existing answers, so:

We don't have tickets (only found out about this yesterday) - if we dropped by on the Friday before 9 pm, would we be able to buy earlybird tickets for the Saturday, or are they only sold-on-the-day?

Are all Chris Judge's photoshoots sold out yet? My kid would just combust to be in a photo with him! And if they are - what about his autographs?

Thanks in advance - i can't imagine how busy you will have been this week.

• Moderators

Hello - I've trawled these forums and can't find existing answers, so:

We don't have tickets (only found out about this yesterday) - if we dropped by on the Friday before 9 pm, would we be able to buy earlybird tickets for the Saturday, or are they only sold-on-the-day?

Are all Chris Judge's photoshoots sold out yet? My kid would just combust to be in a photo with him! And if they are - what about his autographs?

Thanks in advance - i can't imagine how busy you will have been this week.

I believe weekend entry tickets are being sold tomorrow evening, yes.

Chris's photoshoot did not sell out online, the remainder will go on sale tomorrow evening and will remain on sale until either sold out or the photoshoot has finished.

Autographs are never sold online (Jeri Ryan this event excepting), they are only available on the day.

I believe weekend entry tickets are being sold tomorrow evening, yes.

Chris's photoshoot did not sell out online, the remainder will go on sale tomorrow evening and will remain on sale until either sold out or the photoshoot has finished.

Autographs are never sold online (Jeri Ryan this event excepting), they are only available on the day.

Thank you - just the info I need. (We live about seven mins walk away from the venue, but I never knew this was going on until yesterday, and it seems mad for us not to to go to it!)

• Showmasters Admin

The people that need to make that decision are currently working their butts off putting up 100s of tables in a very big hall.

There is a chance it will be announced tonight, but then it maybe it's just left so it's a break.

Me and 3 others are attending on Sunday and we all have different shoots booked. However, I was sent a Saturday Photoshoot ticket (instead of a Sunday) for Ben Browder (yes I double checked my booking was correct!). I will be able to use this on Sunday won't I?

Me and 3 others are attending on Sunday and we all have different shoots booked. However, I was sent a Saturday Photoshoot ticket (instead of a Sunday) for Ben Browder (yes I double checked my booking was correct!). I will be able to use this on Sunday won't I?

It should be fine but for peace of mind print off your e-mailed order confirmation and bring that to the organisers booth to confirm.

How late will Gillian be signing till? My photo shoot won't be till the afternoon, and i would like to get my photo sign by her, im just thinking of last year when we weren't getting photos back until just before doors were closing for the day!

Apologies if this question has already been asked, but i don't have the time to trawl through 30 pages of Q&A!

Edited by dexterror

• Moderators

How late will Gillian be signing till? My photo shoot won't be till the afternoon, and i would like to get my photo sign by her, im just thinking of last year when we weren't getting photos back until just doors were closing for the day!

Apologies if this question has already been asked, but i don't have the time to trawl through 30 pages of Q&A!

We've had guests sign right up until closing before, so it might be possible.

Sean Schemmel is doing a talk on Saturday what is the likelihood that he would sign and DVD or Video Game that he has worked on for me?

There's no signing of items at talks.

He's down as signing all three days though so he should be taking part in normal signings - price TBC.

Actually just found this in another topic:

This NOT official.....but....

As far as my understanding goes, Sean will be free for the first autograph.

I don't have information on the price of extra, or how it will work, sorry.

Edited by DavidB
  • Like 1

I'm aware of the possible stupidity/annoyingness of this question, but in terms of bags etc. during photo shoots, will it work the same as Milton Keynes or will they have to be placed in a cloak room or something?

enter the photo shoot general area, hand your bag to a crewmember, they slide it along to a table, when you exit the photo area, you pick up the bag from the side of the table now closest to the exit

Works very well, and the crew are very careful as they know bags can be full of fragile items such as cameras/autos etc

yes of course, if you have a friend with them, hand it to them before you queue up for your photoshoot.

if you are both going into the photoshoot, that won't really be so easy, as you all go in one direction and wouldnt be able to easily go backwards to retrieve yours and your friends bags.

Some of the photoshoots are very fast

Edited by Rhianydd

I like to bring a distinctive bag, so no one else picks it up by mistake :smile: . I've managed to walk out of photoshoots before and forget to collect my bag (too busy still squeeing from guest contact :rolleyes: ) and it's always been there when I went back (although it usually doesn't take me more than 5 mins or so to notice). Nothing has ever been taken from it, not even the bundle of cash I accidentally left in it at MK :whistling:

Edited by Arcane

yes of course, if you have a friend with them, hand it to them before you queue up for your photoshoot.

if you are both going into the photoshoot, that won't really be so easy, as you all go in one direction and wouldnt be able to easily go backwards to retrieve yours and your friends bags.

Some of the photoshoots are very fast

Sorry I meant can anyone else can take your bag once you've left it at the table?

When you are having your photo taken is there an option for one person or both to sit down?

I am well over 6 foot tall and as I am having a photo shoot with GIllian and Hayden there is going to a foot difference in height when we are both standing.

Thanks

When you are having your photo taken is there an option for one person or both to sit down?

I am well over 6 foot tall and as I am having a photo shoot with GIllian and Hayden there is going to a foot difference in height when we are both standing.

Thanks

Most guests opt to stand. Some choose to sit. It is their choice. From what I recall at her previous appearance Hayden was standing. That's not to say that she will this time of course.

How late will Gillian be signing till? My photo shoot won't be till the afternoon, and i would like to get my photo sign by her, im just thinking of last year when we weren't getting photos back until just doors were closing for the day!

We've had guests sign right up until closing before, so it might be possible.

Sean Schemmel is doing a talk on Saturday what is the likelihood that he would sign and DVD or Video Game that he has worked on for me?

There's no signing of items at talks.

He's down as signing all three days though so he should be taking part in normal signings - price TBC.

Actually just found this in another topic:

This NOT official.....but....

As far as my understanding goes, Sean will be free for the first autograph.

I don't have information on the price of extra, or how it will work, sorry.

Thank you for the clarification

Is there any news on when an "official" signning will be annouced?