Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

Jeri Ryan - Just a thought.....do we need to get Virtual auto tickets on the day in addition to the numbered Jeri Ryan pre-paid tickets we already have, or are you using the pre-paid ticket numbers to call for the queues?

Often one photostudio can fall behind schedule so you may not have a clash after all on the day.

Check each one close to the time, this will give you an idication of which one to do first.

^^^^That's a good idea. I'll do that, thank you. :)

Jeri Ryan - Just a thought.....do we need to get Virtual auto tickets on the day in addition to the numbered Jeri Ryan pre-paid tickets we already have, or are you using the pre-paid ticket numbers to call for the queues?

No, you don't need Virtual Queue tickets. There will be two sets of numbers running parallel, the VQ tickets and the prepaid ones. You just go by the number on your autograph ticket.

hi,any word yet on a possible photoshoot with Martin Kove,the demand is there and now that Norman Reedus has cancelled there are 2 spare slots over the weekend so any chance showmasters,please.

Any changes will be put in the first post, or be posted at the event.

• Moderators

There's no confirmation on any additional shoots. Unfortunately a whole photo session would need to be organised around more than a few people on the forum (no offence meant!) so it's not necessarily that easy.

Hayden Talk: 2:45-3:15

Thomas Shoot: 2:35-3:35

Either I rush to Thomas in the first ten minutes of his shoot, or run there for the 20 minutes after Hayden's talk... Any advice? Sunday isn't an option because Thomas clashes with my Ben Mansfield shoot.

• Like 1

If you have tickets for both, if you have an early ticket, go to the shoot first, and explain to the crew in thomas's photoshoot and they will help

If it is a high number ticket, you can go after Haydens talk to the photoshoot as you can go anytime after your number is called and there is 20 mins of photoshoot still after the talk

• Moderators

can u take photos in the talks?

Yes, still photos only. Flash photography will be allowed for the first couple of minutes, after that you can still take photos but only with the flash turned off. (For the comfort of the guests so they don't have flashes going off at them the whole talk.)

No audio or video recording is allowed at all.

Edited by etmuse

• Moderators

Think the 1st post needs to be edited, it still lists the Norman Reedus talks and Photoshoots.

They'll be holding off on editing it until it has been 100% confirmed what (if anything) is replacing them.

Hi... Not sure if I missed the sale of tickets for photoshoots, but the page says they will be available at the show, but I have a question

I'll only be there during the morning of Saturday, so is it possible to get a ticket for the Gillian Anderson morning photoshoot or am I out of luck at this point?

• Moderators

Hi... Not sure if I missed the sale of tickets for photoshoots, but the page says they will be available at the show, but I have a question

I'll only be there during the morning of Saturday, so is it possible to get a ticket for the Gillian Anderson morning photoshoot or am I out of luck at this point?

The number of tickets sold online for Gillian's shoot does completely fill the morning shoot I am afraid - people have received tickets with numbers high enough that they're into the afternoon shoot. You may be able to get into the morning shoot if you speak to crew and explain the situation, but this is only a possibility not a definite.

The number of tickets sold online for Gillian's shoot does completely fill the morning shoot I am afraid - people have received tickets with numbers high enough that they're into the afternoon shoot. You may be able to get into the morning shoot if you speak to crew and explain the situation, but this is only a possibility not a definite.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have number 69 for Holly Marie Combs' shoot on Saturday but if I miss it (because of clashes and the time I actually arrive), would I be able to get in the afternoon shoot?

Taken from the opening post: Once your number is called you cannot MISS your photo as long as you're there during the scheduled time. If you need to go to the second session instead due to clashes etc, this is allowed.

• Showmasters Admin

I have number 69 for Holly Marie Combs' shoot on Saturday but if I miss it (because of clashes and the time I actually arrive), would I be able to get in the afternoon shoot?

From the first post....

Once your number is called you cannot MISS your photo as long as you're there during the scheduled time. If you need to go to the second session instead due to clashes etc, this is allowed.

Hey so sorry if this was asked before but I'm French and kinda lost.... :blush:

I was just wondering if Gillian Anderson's talk was sold out or if there will be tickets available to sale at the con? thank you very much in advance.

• Showmasters Admin

Hey so sorry if this was asked before but I'm French and kinda lost.... :blush:

I was just wondering if Gillian Anderson's talk was sold out or if there will be tickets available to sale at the con? thank you very much in advance.

I'm not aware of it selling out. There was no announcement.

• Moderators

Any update on who will be at the Doctor Who talk or clarification on the puzzlingly titled Area-B talks? Or do those titles make sense to fans of whatever it is they are about?

From a little quick googling, the talks that seem 'puzzlingly titled' are comic related.

Thanks. I googled the names too but came up with nothing. Without wanting to sound rude, it may be simpler for all concerned to list the talks by who is in them instead of giving them titles. On even the most simple, Transformers, I imagine Simon Furman and Andrew Wildman would love fans of their other work to know they are there and talking about their careers.

And Four Decades of Monsters, Horror & Fantasy could cover every possible medium. TV, literature, movies...

Edited by Zagreus