Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

Ok so if Normans shoot Saturday is between 1 and 2pm just turn up and wait between that time? :) and same for John on Sunday? X

No, you don't have to be there from the start. Depending on your number show up maybe 15 to 20 minutes in, or even later. As long as you are there before the shoot is over that's fine. If you wait in that area you may even be asked to move because congestions in photo areas are something that the crew tries to avoid.

Hello,

I have a High number for Gillian photo shoot (718) which means afternoon shoot.

I also have very low numbers for Nick and Mickie photo shoots (12) and (7) which both FINISH by the time the end of Gillians second photo shoot.

Assuming Gillians second shoot will be very busy and I will not finish until deadline of 2:10pm.

How do I proceed to ensure I am able to obtain all 3 photos ?

thank you.

Do Nick and Mickie and tell crew at the Mickie shoot you have a Gillian ticket.

• Moderators

Hello,

I have a High number for Gillian photo shoot (718) which means afternoon shoot.

I also have very low numbers for Nick and Mickie photo shoots (12) and (7) which both FINISH by the time the end of Gillians second photo shoot.

Assuming Gillians second shoot will be very busy and I will not finish until deadline of 2:10pm.

How do I proceed to ensure I am able to obtain all 3 photos ?

thank you.

Go to Nick and Mickie's shoots, then to Gillian's when you're done with them. You can't miss a shoot if you turn up by the end time.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what the @ function is supposed to do, but I'm here anyway. ;)

Unfortunately the auction part is one of the things the mods have requested clarification on. Please bear with us for a moment.

@queen_sindel, did you receive a red notification icon to say that someone has mentioned you? Just out of interest?

I'm not sure what the @ function is supposed to do, but I'm here anyway. ;)

Unfortunately the auction part is one of the things the mods have requested clarification on. Please bear with us for a moment.

@queen_sindel, did you receive a red notification icon to say that someone has mentioned you? Just out of interest?

No, I didn't receive anything. I'll put that function on my "have to check out" list of the forum software for after the event.

• Like 1

Ok so if Normans shoot Saturday is between 1 and 2pm just turn up and wait between that time? :) and same for John on Sunday? X

No, you don't have to be there from the start. Depending on your number show up maybe 15 to 20 minutes in, or even later. As long as you are there before the shoot is over that's fine. If you wait in that area you may even be asked to move because congestions in photo areas are something that the crew tries to avoid.

Okey doke, Thankyou. I'll go over about 20 mins in and come back if I'm too early, Also sorry of the questions but johns photoshoot is earlyish will there be some early bird entry tickets left for sale for Sunday? :)

I think i may have a problem this time with a photo shoot time as well, I cant get into london and across to Olympia till about 9.30-9.45 but it seems my photo with jane Badler is at 9.50 and only on for 20 mins. I have already got a standard entry ticket for saturday and i know it says to join the pay on day q but have you seen the length of that!, last year i queued for over an hour just to get in, what happen if it gets to my photoshoot time, will there be anyone outside going up and down the q asking for people with imminent photoshoots otherwise i can see myself and quite a few others missing these as they will still be queuing and a bit expensive to waste. any suggestions

• Moderators

Okey doke, Thankyou. I'll go over about 20 mins in and come back if I'm too early, Also sorry of the questions but johns photoshoot is earlyish will there be some early bird entry tickets left for sale for Sunday? :)

Entry tickets have never yet sold out.

So if i understand correctly Gillian will still sign for half an hour (as she has a photoshoot at 9.30 and the doors open at 9.00). But if i get there really early and i have a very low vt i may have my autograph before she has the shoot?? Because i have read somewhere that the gold pass holders will likely be there that half an hour so normal ticket holder actually dont have a chance??

• Moderators

I think i may have a problem this time with a photo shoot time as well, I cant get into london and across to Olympia till about 9.30-9.45 but it seems my photo with jane Badler is at 9.50 and only on for 20 mins. I have already got a standard entry ticket for saturday and i know it says to join the pay on day q but have you seen the length of that!, last year i queued for over an hour just to get in, what happen if it gets to my photoshoot time, will there be anyone outside going up and down the q asking for people with imminent photoshoots otherwise i can see myself and quite a few others missing these as they will still be queuing and a bit expensive to waste. any suggestions

I suspect most of the door crew will be busy selling tickets rather than checking the queue for imminent photoshoots. I can only suggest going to the door and making yourself known to the crew there rather than waiting for them to come to you.

• Moderators

So if i understand correctly Gillian will still sign for half an hour (as she has a photoshoot at 9.30 and the doors open at 9.00). But if i get there really early and i have a very low vt i may have my autograph before she has the shoot?? Because i have read somewhere that the gold pass holders will likely be there that half an hour so normal ticket holder actually dont have a chance??

Depending on how many gold pass holders want her autograph, the very first few in the virtual queue may also see her before the shoot, but I would expect to be waiting until after, and have a nice surprise if you get in before.

Hiya! I'm really looking forward to this years LFCC. Two potential problems though which need your help and suggestions please.....

My Jane Badler shoot at photo area D 9.50-10.10 clashes with Holly at 9.30-10.10 at photo area D and then I have a photo with Kevin Sorbo between 10.15-10.35 in photo area D. How do I get to all three photos please as I have prepaid for all of them? Would crew let me go to the front for Holly so I can still get to Jane Badler? my number for Holly is 106 red? Please help and give me an idea of how I can manage this?!?!

Also, I have a ticket booked for Alex Winter photo on Sunday but cannot get there before 10.55 on Sunday as I have fixed travel arrangements. would I be able to switch my photo day from Sunday to Saturday as his shoot is 11.10-11.40?

Thank you so much!

• Moderators

How long are the queues usually to get in? I need to upgrade my ticket and I need to be in for 10am. If I queued at 9am or 9:30am would I be in on time or would I need to be there earlier?

Entry queues are notoriously difficult to predict. The show this year is much bigger than even last year so who is to know how many people may show up! If you have a photoshoot ticket for a shoot that is about to end and you are still outside in the queue, make yourself known to crew at the door, who may be able to help.

Hiya! I'm really looking forward to this years LFCC. Two potential problems though which need your help and suggestions please.....

My Jane Badler shoot at photo area D 9.50-10.10 clashes with Holly at 9.30-10.10 at photo area D and then I have a photo with Kevin Sorbo between 10.15-10.35 in photo area D. How do I get to all three photos please as I have prepaid for all of them? Would crew let me go to the front for Holly so I can still get to Jane Badler? my number for Holly is 106 red? Please help and give me an idea of how I can manage this?!?!

Also, I have a ticket booked for Alex Winter photo on Sunday but cannot get there before 10.55 on Sunday as I have fixed travel arrangements. would I be able to switch my photo day from Sunday to Saturday as his shoot is 11.10-11.40?

Thank you so much!

Tell crew at the Holly shoot you have the Jane shoot. It should just work out timewise anyway, but better safe than sorry. After Jane's shoot just wait for Kevin's, they are in the same area.

As for your Alex tickets I'm afraid you will have to check with Organisers Booth when you arrive. This is nothing the mods can decide.

• Like 1

How long are the queues usually to get in? I need to upgrade my ticket and I need to be in for 10am. If I queued at 9am or 9:30am would I be in on time or would I need to be there earlier?

Entry queues are notoriously difficult to predict. The show this year is much bigger than even last year so who is to know how many people may show up! If you have a photoshoot ticket for a shoot that is about to end and you are still outside in the queue, make yourself known to crew at the door, who may be able to help.

Ok cool thanks very much. I'm looking at train times and I think 9am in the earliest I could get there so fingers crossed!

• Moderators

Thank you so much!

Go to Holly's shoot, let the crew know about Jane's - with your ticket you will probably be fine even without skipping the queue. (In general, 100 tickets = roughly 15 minutes). Kevin's doesn't start until after Jane's ends so you'll be fine there.

Mods cannot confirm possibilities of day transfers for such situations. Go to the org desk on Saturday and ask. It may also be possible to get Alex back for a pickup later in the day on the Sunday.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Well can I turn up Sunday with my tickets and use them then? I don't want to go to london just to ask them if I can go Sunday instead?

You will have to wait for an answer from the office on this. As we've said several times, the mods cannot answer such questions as we don't have the authority to make it happen.

Depending on how many gold pass holders want her autograph, the very first few in the virtual queue may also see her before the shoot, but I would expect to be waiting until after, and have a nice surprise if you get in before.

thank you!

but what if i have vt number 1 ( i know i will never have that, but let's say.. ) and there are a huge amount of goldpass holders, i still woudn't have a chance right? I am sorry, but i dont understand the goldpass holders autograph queues.

but what if i have vt number 1 ( i know i will never have that, but let's say.. ) and there are a huge amount of goldpass holders, i still woudn't have a chance right? I am sorry, but i dont understand the goldpass holders autograph queues.

The Gold Pass holders can join the back of any line. If you have ticket 1 and 10 Gold Pass holders do get in before you you are 11th in the queue. Notall Gold Pass holders are coming for Gillian or will go to see her first thing.