Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

• Moderators

i have a clash Gillians and Normans photo shoots what should i do

If you have a low (in 400s) ticket for Gillian go there first, otherwise go to Norman's. If either queue is moving very slowly, speak to crew who will make sure you get through in time.

If you have a low (in 400s) ticket for Gillian go there first, otherwise go to Norman's. If either queue is moving very slowly, speak to crew who will make sure you get through in time.

thanks

i have 2 tickets to get a photoshoot with chris judge which i intend to swap for ones with him in his costume can i swap them at anytime b4 the shoot as im due to arrive till 11am????

• Showmasters Admin

Any requests for refunds or transfers due to clashes can not be confirmed by the moderating team. You will need to discuss them with the org booth on the day.

Thanks,

Stuart.

• Moderators

Quick question, I have a Saturday photoshoot with Adam Baldwin and my ticket number is 50. What time should I join the queue? Thanks. :)

You'll be in the first lot called (if they are called in batches).

But you can go in anytime after your number is called.

• Like 1

iI have Gillians numbers one is for my they are 268 and 271 will they be likely to be the early shoots or the later ones

• Moderators

iI have Gillians numbers one is for my they are 268 and 271 will they be likely to be the early shoots or the later ones

As it says at the top of the schedule, Gillian's shoot will be up to around 400 in first session.

• Moderators

Im going to get a photo with Robert Maschio but im not getting an early bird ticket, what do i do?!!!! D:

Saturday or Sunday?

It will not be possible to do his Saturday shoot without getting early bird - if you have a standard ticket you can upgrade on the day.

Sunday his shoot is after standard entry.

Awesome!

I've now made up my preliminary plan for Sat/Sun...looking busy, but I think I have enough time to do everything even with slight clashes! :dance:

8 Talks, 11 Photoshoots & 20 autographs. Busy times!!!

Edited by Elspeth

• Moderators

My Norman Reedus photoshoot clashes with Game of Thrones talk on the Sunday, what do I do?

I'd either leave slightly before the end or hotfoot it right the moment it ends over to the photoshoot.

• Moderators

My Norman Reedus photoshoot clashes with Game of Thrones talk on the Sunday, what do I do?

Talk finishes before Norman's photo does, so go to the shoot after. (You might have to leave a LITTLE early to make sure)

Question, I'm only going to be able to be there on Saturday, so I will not be able to pick up any photos on Sunday - so if I have a late afternoon shoot, will I have to arrange to have the photo sent to me, or will I get the chance to pick the photo up towards the end of the day either way?

Mostly I anticipate my shoots will go well (will need to do some running, tho, lol), except one, my Jeri ticket will take me to the early shoot (I have number 300), which is more or less exactly the same time as Jewel's, while the afternoon one wouldn't conflict much with any of the others that I'm getting. Now, should I talk to the photo shoot people to sort this out beforehand or should I try to make both and if I don't manage go and enter the afternoon one?

• Moderators

Question, I'm only going to be able to be there on Saturday, so I will not be able to pick up any photos on Sunday - so if I have a late afternoon shoot, will I have to arrange to have the photo sent to me, or will I get the chance to pick the photo up towards the end of the day either way?

Mostly I anticipate my shoots will go well (will need to do some running, tho, lol), except one, my Jeri ticket will take me to the early shoot (I have number 300), which is more or less exactly the same time as Jewel's, while the afternoon one wouldn't conflict much with any of the others that I'm getting. Now, should I talk to the photo shoot people to sort this out beforehand or should I try to make both and if I don't manage go and enter the afternoon one?

Usually the aim is to get all Saturday prints back before the close of the show on Saturday so if you can stick around you should get your photos.

If you don't make it to Jeri's early shoot, you can just go to the later one, no need to speak to crew. They're both long shoots though so you should be fine.

Talk finishes before Norman's photo does, so go to the shoot after. (You might have to leave a LITTLE early to make sure)

Let's' just hope the photo shoot and talk arn't opposite sides of the venue, paid £15 for the talk so a pain to have to leave early

• Moderators

The show's open til 6 so I imagine they will try to get everything back before that.

Just go to whichever one works better for you.

Probably obvious but I see Danielle Harris is having just one 15 minute shoot window on the Saturday, does that mean that not many tickets have been pre sold for her and I can get a ticket when I arrive for her shoot? I have early bird and will be at the venue about 9.30