Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

What if your ticket says you're in the first batch for the photo shoots, but you don't have early entry? Can you go into the afternoon one?

You can go any time after your no comes up

How far will it be to get from:

Photoshoot A for Gillian

and then.

Photoshoot D for Zach.

I wont break the rule about "No running." but looks like it may possibly be a mad dash?

"Danielle Harris - 10.15am-10.20am"

I just noticed that Danielle is only down for a 5min photoshoot on Saturday. Surely that can't be enough time so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't meant to be until10.30am instead. The reason I ask is looking at the other shoots there is only 5mins between each person ending and the next one starting. After this shoot the next one is listed as 10.35am which would be 15mins.

Sorry if there's no error, I just didn't think 5mins seemed right.

• Moderators

Photoshoot A for Gillian

and then.

Photoshoot D for Zach.

I wont break the rule about "No running." but looks like it may possibly be a mad dash?

Just remember that as long as at least one foot is always on the ground it's still walking. We don't know yet how far apart they'll be, but a little swift walking and you should be fine.

• Like 1

We have a clash on the Saturday. Sarah is cosplaying, first cosplay made by herself and wants to enter the masquarade but we have tickets for Hayden's talk. Could she exchange them for Sunday talks, or for Thomas Dekker on the Saturday?

Photoshoot A for Gillian

and then.

Photoshoot D for Zach.

It's called walking with purpose. ;)

Will a map be posted or something before Saturday so I can see just how fast I'll be walking and to where? - And there was me not going to wear my nikes with my cosplay lol

I have too many photoshoots with many guests with only one photoshoot and I also preorder my photoshoots before the announcement of some amazing guests I do not want to miss but my budget is limited..., will it be possible to exchange one photoshoot for one with one another guest?

Myself and a friend coming down from Birmingham the sunday morning and won't be getting to the venue until at least 11.30am. Looks like we're going to asking for a photo at the signing desk for Hayden Panettiere and Danielle Harris as going to miss their photoshoots, hopefully this will be allowed.

• Moderators

I have too many photoshoots with many guests with only one photoshoot and I also preorder my photoshoots before the announcement of some amazing guests I do not want to miss but my budget is limited..., will it be possible to exchange one photoshoot for one with one another guest?

Sorry, tickets are non-transferable.

• Moderators

Myself and a friend coming down from Birmingham the sunday morning and won't be getting to the venue until at least 11.30am. Looks like we're going to asking for a photo at the signing desk for Hayden Panettiere and Danielle Harris as going to miss their photoshoots, hopefully this will be allowed.

Whether they allow photos at the signing desk will be down to 2 factors:

If they are extremely busy, photos may be stopped to make sure everyone gets through.

If they are not busy enough to warrant this, it is up to the guest and/or their agent whether they want to do photos at the table or not.

Signs will usually be put up behind the guest if photos at the table will not be allowed.

It's highly unlikely to have a photo at Hayden's desk as she'll be very busy.

Photoshoot A for Gillian

and then.

Photoshoot D for Zach.

Just remember that as long as at least one foot is always on the ground it's still walking. We don't know yet how far apart they'll be, but a little swift walking and you should be fine.

Thanks for putting my mind at rest, I can walk quite fast, and with my legs it'd be reminiscent of John Cleese getting around the Fawlty Tower sets :) They can cover quite a large space in a short space of time if needs be, but thats running, I also dont wanna look too flushed for when I meet Zach, it also means me pulling off the top half of my cosplay and getting the props - God I hope my Friend will be there with "Standby prop" credit lol.

But seriously so, thank you :) X

Well the only train we can get in gets there at 10:01 and Hayden's shoot is at 10:05. The tube from kings cross to the venue shouldn't be more than twenty five minutes right? Then we have to upgrade our tickets on the door and there will be a massive queue. AOIJSAOKHDJADJAH HELP

Really bad to read this... so now I will thinking a little bit more before preordering some tickets...

Really bad to read this... so now I will thinking a little bit more before preordering some tickets...

This is why me and my husband only ordered 5 photoshoots. Less chance of clashes. Luckily I only have one but it is still manageable to do both!

Well the only train we can get in gets there at 10:01 and Hayden's shoot is at 10:05. The tube from kings cross to the venue shouldn't be more than twenty five minutes right? Then we have to upgrade our tickets on the door and there will be a massive queue. AOIJSAOKHDJADJAH HELP

Just checked this for you on the TFL site... The travel time seems to be around 40 minutes :/

• Moderators

Hi.

I have clash between Gillian Anderson - 1.10pm-2.10pm (#475) and Norman Reedus - 1.00pm-2.00pm (#248). Can anyone please suggest what to do?

You're likely to get through Gillian pretty quick so I'd go there first. If it is looking slow, do have a word with a crew member and let them know you need to be elsewhere.

Edited by DavidB
  • Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

"Danielle Harris - 10.15am-10.20am"

I just noticed that Danielle is only down for a 5min photoshoot on Saturday. Surely that can't be enough time so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't meant to be until10.30am instead. The reason I ask is looking at the other shoots there is only 5mins between each person ending and the next one starting. After this shoot the next one is listed as 10.35am which would be 15mins.

Sorry if there's no error, I just didn't think 5mins seemed right.

Looks like a typo in the original I got. I'll change it.

Hi.

I have clash between Gillian Anderson - 1.10pm-2.10pm (#475) and Norman Reedus - 1.00pm-2.00pm (#248). Can anyone please suggest what to do?

You're likely to get through Gillian pretty quick so I'd go there first. If it is looking slow, do have a word with a crew member and let them know you need to be elsewhere.

Thanks, David!