Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

• Moderators

I have photo ticket #321 and #379 for GIllian and Jeri, would these both be afternoon?

Split is being done at 400, so those would both be the morning shoots.

• Showmasters Admin

Have another question then. As I have a minor clash. Holly Marie Combs and Robert Maschio. As Robert's is only 10minutes, should I go to his first if my number for Holly has not been called?

Always go to the one finishing first.

Ok, thank you. That would be Robert. If I miss Holly's first photo shoot, can I go to the afternoon one?

Yes you can.

a little question, i have the number 370 for gillian, so i assume i can go on the morning. but i've also a hholly marie combs shoot, which is in the morning too, so if i can't do the gillian shoot in the morning, can i go in the afternoon or is it just in the morning?

sorry for my bad english, i hope you will understand my question

If you can't make the morning shoot you can go in the afternoon.

• Showmasters Admin

Quick question - I have a ticket for Thomas Dekker photoshoot that was originally for CM. Are all shoots being called in number order, or just the shoots with hundreds sold? I am just bringing my original ticket i had for the Saturday for Collectormania.....

The smaller ones are not (less than 80 tickets sold). But one ones that are the CM tickets are all classed as ticket 1, they'll go through first.

• Moderators

Quick question - I have a ticket for Thomas Dekker photoshoot that was originally for CM. Are all shoots being called in number order, or just the shoots with hundreds sold? I am just bringing my original ticket i had for the Saturday for Collectormania.....

Generally only the shoots with more than around ~100 tickets sold are called in number order. I imagine tickets transferred across from CM will be counted as the first ones if there are enough sold to call in order.

• Showmasters Admin

:blush: One more query, what's the usual turn-over-time for photos to be processed? And do they start processing *during* the shoot, or once it's finished?

2 hours. and after.

Have another question then. As I have a minor clash. Holly Marie Combs and Robert Maschio. As Robert's is only 10minutes, should I go to his first if my number for Holly has not been called?

Always go to the one finishing first.

Ok, thank you. That would be Robert. If I miss Holly's first photo shoot, can I go to the afternoon one?

Yes you can.

Thank you. Schedule has worked quite well for me! I think it should minimise any problems from my boys!

Okay so some help needed please.

On Saturday Thomas Dekker photoshoot is at 2:35-3:35 (my ticket number is 30) and Hayden's talk is 2.45-3:15. Which am I best going to first?

Also, I'm planning on getting a photoshoot with Karl Urban which is 2:15-3:15, so how should I factor that in too?

Karl photoshoot first - let crew know you've got Hayden's talk and they will try to get you through before that.

Hayden's talk.

Thomas photoshoot after, as this runs 20 mins after the talk.

Thanks David!

:blush: One more query, what's the usual turn-over-time for photos to be processed? And do they start processing *during* the shoot, or once it's finished?

2 hours. and after.

Thank you very much. :)

it's all a bit of a nightmare for me, checking it all. I guess I'm going to have to forfeit my Amrita photoshoot since the talk cost more than the photo did and I'm not going to walk in in the middle of a talk I've paid for. I also have a clash with Norman's photoshoot on Saturday but can't do it on Sunday instead (tickets brought over from CM) because it's at the same time as the GOT talk. :(

• Moderators

I have Saturday tickets for game of thrones talk and hayden photoshoot (180ish) - am I right in thinking they clash? What do I do

Go to the talk, then photoshoot afterwards, as the photo ends after the talk does.

it's all a bit of a nightmare for me, checking it all. I guess I'm going to have to forfeit my Amrita photoshoot since the talk cost more than the photo did and I'm not going to walk in in the middle of a talk I've paid for. I also have a clash with Norman's photoshoot on Saturday but can't do it on Sunday instead (tickets brought over from CM) because it's at the same time as the GOT talk. :(

Ignore the Norman Reedus thing, I bought a fresh ticket, it wasn't a CM transfer thing. I've got a solution for that anyway.

The smaller ones are not (less than 80 tickets sold). But one ones that are the CM tickets are all classed as ticket 1, they'll go through first.

Thanks a lot for the quick response :)

• Moderators

if by some chance u miss your photo shoot do u get a refund????

If the guest isn't insanely busy, they MAY be able to get them back to the photo area for a pickup session later.

• Moderators

What if your ticket says you're in the first batch for the photo shoots, but you don't have early entry? Can you go into the afternoon one?

If your ticket number is low but you miss first shoot, you can go to the later one yes.