Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

My Photoshoot number for GIllian is 72 Yellow.

Will this see me at 9:30 am to 10:30am or 13:10 to 14:10?

The colours are purely to denote the batches (1-100 = yellow). You are number 72 and therefore under 400 so will be in the morning session.

Great, thanks Too Tall.

Also, I have a photoshoot with Zach right afterwards :) X

• Moderators

I have a photoshoot clash on Saturday that I can deal with as one goes on longer than the other, however on Sunday I have Amrita's photoshoot at 10.40 and also the Adam and Jewel talk at the same time, what do I do?

I'd say go get the photo - let crew know you want to go to the talk and they might be able to try and get you through ASAP, then go see as much of the talk as you can.

• Moderators

Looks like Gillian Anderson will not be signing for very long then!... Opens at 9am and then she is away for an hour at 9:30-10:30. Back signing until another shoot at 1:10-2:10 and then away again for a talk at 3:20-4:05. Add another hour or so for her lunch as well means a limited number of autographs in my opinion,

You'd be surprised how many a guest can get through in that time. We've had similar situations in the past.

• Showmasters Admin

I have two potential clashes -- they're both cases where I have one photoshoot that I've already bought, and one that I really really want to do (Jewel Staite and Bernard Cribbins, and Chris Judge in costume and Freema Agyeman). Would you advise against buying the clashing shoots (and being very sad, because Bernard and Freema are both actors I admire immensely and I much prefer photos over autos), or do you think it could work out if I ask a member of staff to help me get to both?

You should be ok, just let the crew know.

• Showmasters Admin

Think I have one clash either way with Gillian photoshoot. Clashes with Norman in afternoon and Danielle in the morning. I have 600+ number for Gillian so I guess I'm in the afternoon?

You'll be the afternoon

it's not a case of "want to go to the talk" though, I've paid for tickets, and I have ticket number 1 which means really good seats. I dont want to miss half of it and have to sit at the back or walk in in the middle of the talk.

• Showmasters Admin

There are 3 split photo shoots, Gillian, Jeri and Holly.

We will be calling them in batch order, and so roughly 1-400ish in the first one and 401+ in the afternoon one. We may call higher numbers in the first one if we run out of people.

Gold pass holders can go to either.

a little question, i have the number 370 for gillian, so i assume i can go on the morning. but i've also a hholly marie combs shoot, which is in the morning too, so if i can't do the gillian shoot in the morning, can i go in the afternoon or is it just in the morning?

sorry for my bad english, i hope you will understand my question

You can go to either. Once you are called you can go in any time. So even if you are called in the morning you can still go in the afternoon if you need to.

We will be calling them in batch order, and so roughly 1-400ish in the first one and 401+ in the afternoon one. We may call higher numbers in the first one if we run out of people.

a little question, i have the number 370 for gillian, so i assume i can go on the morning. but i've also a hholly marie combs shoot, which is in the morning too, so if i can't do the gillian shoot in the morning, can i go in the afternoon or is it just in the morning?

sorry for my bad english, i hope you will understand my question

You can go to either. Once you are called you can go in any time. So even if you are called in the morning you can still go in the afternoon if you need to.

yay thanks for your answer! can't wait to be there!

Okay so some help needed please.

On Saturday Thomas Dekker photoshoot is at 2:35-3:35 (my ticket number is 30) and Hayden's talk is 2.45-3:15. Which am I best going to first?

Also, I'm planning on getting a photoshoot with Karl Urban which is 2:15-3:15, so how should I factor that in too?

Looks like Gillian Anderson will not be signing for very long then!... Opens at 9am and then she is away for an hour at 9:30-10:30. Back signing until another shoot at 1:10-2:10 and then away again for a talk at 3:20-4:05. Add another hour or so for her lunch as well means a limited number of autographs in my opinion,

You'd be surprised how many a guest can get through in that time. We've had similar situations in the past.

Thanks, for the fast reply :-)

• Showmasters Admin

Have another question then. As I have a minor clash. Holly Marie Combs and Robert Maschio. As Robert's is only 10minutes, should I go to his first if my number for Holly has not been called?

Always go to the one finishing first.

• Moderators

Okay so some help needed please.

On Saturday Thomas Dekker photoshoot is at 2:35-3:35 (my ticket number is 30) and Hayden's talk is 2.45-3:15. Which am I best going to first?

Also, I'm planning on getting a photoshoot with Karl Urban which is 2:15-3:15, so how should I factor that in too?

Karl photoshoot first - let crew know you've got Hayden's talk and they will try to get you through before that.

Hayden's talk.

Thomas photoshoot after, as this runs 20 mins after the talk.

• Showmasters Admin

I have quite a low number for my Gillian Anderson photoshoot ticket (can't remember exactly, but it's under 400) but I'm unlikely to get to the venue in time for the first photoshoot session. I'm hoping it will be okay to attend the afternoon session instead? Thanks for any clarification on this. :)

Yes that's fine.

Have another question then. As I have a minor clash. Holly Marie Combs and Robert Maschio. As Robert's is only 10minutes, should I go to his first if my number for Holly has not been called?

Always go to the one finishing first.

Ok, thank you. That would be Robert. If I miss Holly's first photo shoot, can I go to the afternoon one?

Quick question - I have a ticket for Thomas Dekker photoshoot that was originally for CM. Are all shoots being called in number order, or just the shoots with hundreds sold? I am just bringing my original ticket i had for the Saturday for Collectormania.....

I have quite a low number for my Gillian Anderson photoshoot ticket (can't remember exactly, but it's under 400) but I'm unlikely to get to the venue in time for the first photoshoot session. I'm hoping it will be okay to attend the afternoon session instead? Thanks for any clarification on this. :)

Yes that's fine.

Brillliant, thanks very much for clarifying! :)

Only 15 minutes for Norman Reedus' photo shoot on the Sunday? Am I reading that right? ARGH! I'll be in the GoT talk til 1.30 with only 5 minutes to get from there to potentially the end of his shoot! :(