TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

showmasters

If you can only make one day (say sunday) can you specify that when buying the ticket and have all your auto and photo sessions on that day. I know that sometimes you specify a day so to load share the signings and I wouldn't want to miss my chance.

There's a comments box you can use, but it is a weekend convention, and some guests may only be there for one day. If you can only come for one day, you would obviously miss those guests. SM/ME will help you to get as much as possible on the day you can come. The guests who are there all weekend will be signing and doing photos on Sat and Sun, though. You can join an autograph queue or attend a photo session any time after the group containing your badge number has been called.

same as at all other events that have been designed to run over a weekend i should suspect. you probably will not be guarenteed to get everyone in one day, i know sm are very good at trying to do as much as they can for you but the event is designed to go over two days because they space it out that way to get everyone a fair time with the guests

I know it is early to ask but how many tickets have actually sold now? I am only asking because I need to know whether I should buy soon to make sure I get my silver ticket.

Thanks,

DW11

Exact numbers are not usually posted. Normally notifications are posted when tickets run low, so don't worry.

I know it is early to ask but how many tickets have actually sold now? I am only asking because I need to know whether I should buy soon to make sure I get my silver ticket.

Thanks,

DW11

Exact numbers are not usually posted. Normally notifications are posted when tickets run low, so don't worry.

OK good! I was going to ask about this. I am too waiting on buying tickets. I want to go Gold, but I want to see what the rest of the line up will be before I splurge! :D

I bought a silver ticket two days ago and the money still has not been taken of my credit card, does anybody know how long it usually take for the organiser to take payment?

It can vary as its not a full time job for the person that does it but rest assured your order will be processed.

Got my tickets order too

• Moderators

I bought a silver ticket two days ago and the money still has not been taken of my credit card, does anybody know how long it usually take for the organiser to take payment?

I believe they only have one card machine which will currently be in London for LFCC, so can't be used right now for processing shop orders. All orders are processed manually, so it can take a little time for the money to come out. If there is a problem you will be emailed.

Ok i have never done a convention before - If i brought a silver pass do i get 6 autographs that are provided by SM like at CM events? Do I get photo passes or are they seperate?

also if i could only attend one day (as i live in birmingham) do i get a one day pass or something? I have tried reading the FAQ and got confused LOL

Edited by michaelrc123

With a Silver ticket you are entiteld to one free autograph from each of the guests (up to a maximum of six - although if there are more than six guests normally the limit is sometimes be increased to include them). Additional autographs may be purchased at the event.

A silver ticket includes a photo shoot with each guest that takes part in one. Additional photo shoots may be purchased at the event as well.

Sorry but there is not a one day ticket. The event is designed to cover the weekend. You can attend for one day if you wish but you run the risk of not getting some of the photos/autos, and missing stage activities, as the individual sessions are spread out over Saturday and Sunday

Edited by 1of2

just booked my silver ticket, can't wait :smile: I start the second year of induction/freshers at uni the week after too so this can be an eary treat before all of that hard work I've got to put in towards getting my degree haha!

If I buy a gold pass for me and I am bringing my 10 year old, does he come on a standard ticket or do I have to buy him a gold pass as well?

A 10 year old can either come on a child ticket which does not include any autographs or you can buy an adult ticket for him. If you buy a child ticket he will come with you for everything but will obviously not get any autographs or photos included.

Thanks but I know the generalities I want confirmation from SHowmasters as to what is the position regarding him sitting with me etc

Can i just ask a question on this matter, if the adult buys a Gold Pass then from what i read as long as the child has a child or adults ticket depending on the autos they want, then they are entitled to go to the meet and greet party on the Friday night at sit at the front of talks??

To me this seems a little unfair, i have bought a Gold pass recently and i feel that i have paid for the right to be there and sit in the front rows. Where as the child has not and is getting this for free.

I do not mean to seem rude but i feel that if the child wants to attend the party and sit at th front then they should require a gold pass as well.

Thank you

• Moderators

Can i just ask a question on this matter, if the adult buys a Gold Pass then from what i read as long as the child has a child or adults ticket depending on the autos they want, then they are entitled to go to the meet and greet party on the Friday night at sit at the front of talks??

To me this seems a little unfair, i have bought a Gold pass recently and i feel that i have paid for the right to be there and sit in the front rows. Where as the child has not and is getting this for free.

I do not mean to seem rude but i feel that if the child wants to attend the party and sit at th front then they should require a gold pass as well.

Thank you

A child on a CHILD ticket will go with the adult they are accompanying for everything the adult does based on the adult's ticket number.

A child on an ADULT ticket (therefore one including autographs etc) will only do what they are entitled to on their own ticket.

Note that a child ticket can ONLY be bought for children of 10 or younger - much of the time children with a child ticket are there solely because their parent(s) are, and not everyone has easily accessable childcare for an entire weekend while they go to a convention!

• 3 weeks later...

It's weird but the guest announcements since David have all been nearly a week apart from each other. Lachele was on the 31st July, Jeremy on the 8th August and James on the 15th. The last two have been Wednesdays too so I'm hoping we might hear something tomorrow, yeahh... I'm probably reading into all that a bit too much, probably just a coincidence haha!