First Guest Announcement - DAVID TENNANT

showmasters

would David Tennants auto be included in the 6 free autos

everyone attending the event will be getting David Tennants autograph

you will get most of the guest autographs that we announce over the next few weeks its only the odd exception to the rule if a guest is not included in the ticket price , we will inform everyone very clearly if a guest is out side the free autographs included in the ticket price.

i hope that helps

jason

• Showmasters Admin

A free auto is included from each announced guest unless stated otherwise. Once ME anounce a 7th guest (i.e. over the 6 you are guaranteed - as Jason said this is just what you are guaranteed, but may get more) then they will say whether that 7th guest is included or not. But generally unless something to the contrary is stated you get it included.

I'm confused. Why are you refusing to answer the question about how many days David is attending?

Have you considered that maybe they just don't have an answer for you yet? They may still be negotiating the details.

I'm confused. Why are you refusing to answer the question about how many days David is attending?

Have you considered that maybe they just don't have an answer for you yet? They may still be negotiating the details.

The event was put that weekend to accommodate David attending, that's why people are assuming that his attendance days would be known.

• Like 1

If that's the case a simple, it hasn't been finalised yet would be fine. It just seems odd to ignore the question completely

• Showmasters Admin

Showmasters were on at the time the announcement was made and made one or two comments but have not been back online for a while. I believe Jason may have been using his phone to check the forums at the time and could very well have missed the question while he was online. I'm sure they will comment when they see the question and have an answer, you're not being ignored.

Showmasters could very well have missed the question while he was online. I'm sure they will comment when they see the question and have an answer, you're not being ignored.

Quite true. So lets put all the questions together so they don't get missed again. Unless I've missed a reply :clap:

Is David attending 1,2 or 3 days?

How much will additional autographs/photographs from him be?

Is the convention Tenth Doctor, New Series or all Doctor Who?

Have I missed any?

• Like 1

Showmasters could very well have missed the question while he was online. I'm sure they will comment when they see the question and have an answer, you're not being ignored.

Quite true. So lets put all the questions together so they don't get missed again. Unless I've missed a reply :clap:

Is David attending 1,2 or 3 days?

How much will additional autographs/photographs from him be?

Is the convention Tenth Doctor, New Series or all Doctor Who?

Have I missed any?

I've never been to a showmasters or massive events con before (LFCC next week though!). I'm trying to decide between the ticket types, probably normal or silver. Could any regulars give me a rough idea of how much the photoshoots usually cost? I know someone who went to EMS last year and paid £35 for DT, and I've seen some at LFCC that I'll get for £15-£25. Are they any cheaper because the entry price is more?

Any help appreciated :D thanks in advance everyone

With the Silver package, a single photo shoot with each guest (that is taking part) is included as part of the package. With Standard the cost can vary from guest to guest. Usually £10-£15. Although some have been £20-25. Beyond that we will have to wait until the prices are announced.

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

Also with silver you get a photo taken OF the guests at the event (i.e. the guests all get together and get a piccie taken but you aren't in it) so you'll get that exclusive photo from the event too which is a really nice keepsake.

They load the hall gold first and then silver so if you want to be near the front for talks then silver gets in before the standards.

It depends whether you are someone who loves photo shoots or not, if you're going to want a pic with every guest then it is usually worth the extra money.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

we will not know which days david will be doing till near the event he is definitely going to be there for the con and he is very much looking forward to a intimate event were he can get to know you all and really meet you all and chat about his work on stage with you all.

it is going to be a amazing weekend

see you soon

jason

we will not know which days david will be doing till near the event he is definitely going to be there for the con and he is very much looking forward to a intimate event were he can get to know you all and really meet you all and chat about his work on stage with you all.

it is going to be a amazing weekend

see you soon

jason

Ah great! Looking at going pending my exam results!