First Guest Announcement - DAVID TENNANT

showmasters

Great guest, but couldn't cope with the mania again - he's too big a guest! And have EMS and DSTL to pay for too...

Yeah...I am not looking forward to all the people there, but David Tennant is soooooo worth it for me! I am just a small town girl from Texas that moved here last December...so this is a dream come true for me. I am hoping that I will be on such a David Tennant high that all the people won't bother me...if not I am prepared to put a bottle of whiskey in my car boot for emergencies! :thumbup:

• Moderators

Will his auto be included in the tickets?

autographs from all guests are usually included in tickets, unless mentioned when they are announced that they are a 'bonus' guest.

I won't be able to book until nearer the time which is pretty gutting as I usually like to go Silver and I have a feeling they may sell out. Still, it's good to see that you're running a Doctor Who convention and that David's doing more appearances, sure it'll be a good weekend for all going! B)

• Showmasters Admin

we guarantee up to 6 autos from the guests but often we get more guests and give away more free autos to the attendees :smile: , we just need the right to be able to cap the amount of guests we give away autos from for free,but as we say we often give more than the 6 away ,its because if we get the guests we want to attend and have budgeted for and booked into the con and then a amazing guests gets offered to us we would want to be able to bring this guest along as well and not have to say no beacons we do not have the budget to give another guest like this away as well , so its there to help keep the options open on some of the bigger guests we may be able to get ;)

jason :WAVE:

Quite a few people have asked now and we're getting no response,

How many days will David be attending?

and how much will his Photo/Autos be?

Most of us will need to know these things before buying a ticket as we need to see if we can afford everything or not.