Lords Of Time convention 7th to 9th of September

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

There's really no way of knowing whether tickets will sell quickly or not. There's only a couple of events that have ever totally sold out and those were the first Heroes event and then Twilight events. However, gold/silver tickets have been known to sell out. Given that this event is closer in time (Sept) and not a year away like others we don't really have another con to compare it to time-scale wise to say how long it will be before gold/silvers sell.

I haven't been to a Massive Events convention yet so a bit confused by this 'a free autograph from each guest on a personal item up to 6 guests'. Which is it each guest or up to 6? So if you get 10 guests would you have to pay for the others?

• Showmasters Admin

At the hub events there have often been over 6 guests and the attendees have had one free autograph from all of the guests attending (I believe there's been like 12 guests at some and all have been included). This is just the standard small print on all the ME sites that you get 1 free up to 6 guests. If ME decide to include more in the ticket price later they will announce this when they announce anything over six guests.

As for the personal item, you do get a 10x8 of each guest in your registration pack, so you can use that as your item, or bring something along to get signed.

Edited by slaycandy

I haven't been to a Massive Events convention yet so a bit confused by this 'a free autograph from each guest on a personal item up to 6 guests'. Which is it each guest or up to 6? So if you get 10 guests would you have to pay for the others?

That's what I've just asked a friend, CONFUSED.COM.

How can you have one from each guest then say well only 6 actually.

Every other organiser gives you a free auto from each attending guest excluding Bonus/Sponsored ones.

• Showmasters Admin

we guarantee up to 6 autos from the guests but often we get more guests and give away more free autos to the attendees :smile: , we just need the right to be able to cap the amount of guests we give away autos from for free,but as we say we often give more than the 6 away ,its because if we get the guests we want to attend and have budgeted for and booked into the con and then a amazing guests gets offered to us we would want to be able to bring this guest along as well and not have to say no beacons we do not have the budget to give another guest like this away as well , so its there to help keep the options open on some of the bigger guests we may be able to get ;)

jason :WAVE:

Don't like Dr Who so not going but its good news for many fans who are especially those who are fed up having to travel to london all the time. so well done for doing that.Nice to see events going to other parts of the country and the venue is a good one.