Lords Of Time convention 7th to 9th of September

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone

We are very pleased to invite you all to our first Massive Events Doctor Who Convention

We plan to give all the Doctor Who fans out there a really amazing time, and to pull out all the stops at this one.

We are all fans of Doctor Who and we plan to really make this event something to remember! We have some new things planned, more will come on that front over the next few weeks, but you can be sure to look forward to a really fun event with many guests. We plan to have at least 10 guests or more and we are working on guests that have not done events before, or are rare guests that do not do many events.

So if you like the sound of this event then come along and be a part of a weekend that will not be forgotten.

Party themes and other activities will be announced over the next few weeks.

We have been planning this event now for over 6 months and we really do have some great things we want to share with you, so keep an eye on this forum as things unroll.

here is the link to the web site:

who.jpg

We plan to give all the Doctor Who fans out there a really amazing time, and to pull out all the stops at this one.

We are all fans of Doctor Who and we plan to really make this event something to remember!

So are you talking about the past 7 year's worth of Doctor Who, or the past 49?

• Showmasters Admin

I'm just sorry this is so soon, I would have loved to have attended, but with only two months notice and things being so tight right now it's completely impossible.

we have been talking to david for the past 6 moths and only new has his schedule been confirmed in the last week or so and we had vary limited dates to play with and venues to use , so this was the only date that worked for him and the hotels so sorry we could not give everyone more time for this but we would rather put on a great event with short notice than not be able at all ;)

we really do have a lot planned as we have never stopped planning this from last year when we first started to talk about a Dr Who event , we are going to let you know more of what we have planed over the next few days and weeks .

so we hope to see as many of you as we can as we want to shine running this event as for the first time we are running this on our own and we want to show everyone how we would put on a Dr Who con , lots more coming soon

jason :WAVE:

When the site was working I saw prices for £88 for the weekend. There were bigger packages too for around £145ish I believe. I hope the site starts working again soon.

Edited by schwestervon2

• Moderators

The website is currently down for me, can anyone tell me if ticket prices have been announced and if any more guests are announced except David?

Cheers,

Tom.

When I looked earlier IIRC it was £88 standard, £135 silver and I THINK £195 gold but I'm working off my memory of a brief look here...

I got on before it went down and I think the tickets were

Regular- £88

Silver- £125

Gold- £197 (Not Sure?)

And David is the only one so far.

DW11

I got on before it went down and I think the tickets were

Regular- £88

Silver- £125

Gold- £197 (Not Sure?)

And David is the only one so far.

DW11

That's what I saw too when I was first able to view the site.

• Showmasters Admin

Sooo, first time one of my sites has crashed it's usually the forum!!! Prices are £88 standard, £135 silver and £195 gold, I believe (stressing "believe" as not 100% sure) they will be going on sale shortly as the online shop is not on the same server as the site!

Sooo, first time one of my sites has crashed it's usually the forum!!! Prices are £88 standard, £135 silver and £195 gold, I believe (stressing "believe" as not 100% sure) they will be going on sale shortly as the online shop is not on the same server as the site!

Is there any chance the tickets might sell out as I probably won't be buying for another month or so, because of costs?

Is there any chance the tickets might sell out as I probably won't be buying for another month or so, because of costs?

I think youll be ok