Can you spare half a day to help the show?

Would normally be up for this, I've applied to work crew before at other events but got told SM had enough at that time. Got something like 20 photoshoots across 2 days this time due to the amazing line up, so doubtful I could do it this time!

I will be there with my husband and I don't want to leave him stranded. If I can talk him into helping with me, could we work a photoshoot together? I just don't want to walk into the convention and just ditch him to help out. I am sure he wouldn't care, but I would feel bad.

• Showmasters Admin

I will be there with my husband and I don't want to leave him stranded. If I can talk him into helping with me, could we work a photoshoot together? I just don't want to walk into the convention and just ditch him to help out. I am sure he wouldn't care, but I would feel bad.

Not sure about working a photo shoot together, but I'm sure I can work something out so you are together. If you're interested please email in.

Not sure about working a photo shoot together, but I'm sure I can work something out so you are together. If you're interested please email in.

OK thanks! I am not sure what day we will have the most time to help. If we find ourselves with a lot of down time between shoots and talks is there somewhere we can go at the convention to offer help? Also, do we get a cool crew t-shirt? haha :clap:

How old do you have to be?

Over 16.

I'm 15 right now, but my birthdays July 11th-obviously only a few days off. Is there anyway I can still do it? I wouldn't be able to conffirm till I've seen a schedule.

• Showmasters Admin

a few questions about this, if we help out do we still need to get a vt for the 2 guests we want to meet or can we just go up during our alloted break? im guessing we also still have to pay for the autos as well??

You would not need VTs if you are crewing, you will be given a short (5 minute) break to go and get them. And yes all crew pay for their autographs.

• Showmasters Admin

OK thanks! I am not sure what day we will have the most time to help. If we find ourselves with a lot of down time between shoots and talks is there somewhere we can go at the convention to offer help? Also, do we get a cool crew t-shirt? haha :clap:

Please go to the org booth.