Deluxe weekend pass

Trekmeister

its used to mean 1 photo with all guests doing photos a minimum of 10, then they changed the small print to a maximum of 10!!! but as far as im aware they have not made any more changes, so buzz if you wish up to your max of 10 shoots can be included.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've never been to one of these events and I'm looking forward to attending, but I'd like to ask advice about the best type of ticket to get. I'm interested in getting to see some of my favourite stars and the Deluxe pass sounds great for the chance to get photos, but I like the idea of the dinner & was wondering about the VIP pass as well. The information says the VIP pass includes talks, but I can't see many of those listed. Will all the guests do talks?

Has anyone got advice on what the different tickets offer & what might be best for me?

• Showmasters Admin

Hi There

Nicely put.

One thing i would add is that if the dinner is your priority at the moment you have zero chance of a seat with an astronaut without a VIP pass. Most people attending for the first time use the VIP pass to attend the two drinks receptions and grab the best seats at the dinner. The deluxe pass is great value if you like getting photoshoots and you will save a lot of money with it.

As a general rule if you plan on doing 6 or more photoshoots then you will be better off with a Deluxe. And don't forget we include the Buzz photo in with that.

Dave Phillips

• 3 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Hi There

No, your pass is marked as you attend each photoshoot.

You can visit each guest only once.

Roughly speaking if you want to attend more than 6 photoshoots then you are better off with the Deluxe. And of course you get into the drinks reception, and weekend adnmission too.

We decided to make this pass a permanant feature after talking to attendees. Some of whom i know from personal experience never left the photo studio for much of the show. It really is good value especially if you are planning on getting Buzz.

Dave Phillips

The deluxe pass is great value if you like getting photoshoots and you will save a lot of money with it.

As a general rule if you plan on doing 6 or more photoshoots then you will be better off with a Deluxe. And don't forget we include the Buzz photo in with that.

Dave Phillips

is the max of 10 shoots still in play with the Deluxe pass or has it reverted to how it originally was as 1 photo shoot with every guest doing a shoot? no cut off.

Hi There

No, your pass is marked as you attend each photoshoot.

You can visit each guest only once.

Roughly speaking if you want to attend more than 6 photoshoots then you are better off with the Deluxe. And of course you get into the drinks reception, and weekend adnmission too.

We decided to make this pass a permanant feature after talking to attendees. Some of whom i know from personal experience never left the photo studio for much of the show. It really is good value especially if you are planning on getting Buzz.

Dave Phillips

Thanks for that. So it's a paper pass that gets marked off. Ok.

I'm still debating between either getting one of these or going for the Buzz photo shoot and the other astronauts group shot ...

I'm afraid the drinks reception doesn't appeal to me, so that's not going to swing it!

• 2 weeks later...