• Moderators

Any chance of the photoshoot being in the Judge Dredd costume?

Given that he's popular for so many other things, I think it's highly unlikely. It would please the people meeting him for that, and upset everyone meeting him for anything else.

• Like 1

Will there be Dredd posters for him to sign at the event, or is it best bringing our own?

Always best to bring your own if you want something specific.

Decent announcement and obviously very "current" what with the ST and Dredd stuff but prob not one for me.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Main cast of one of the biggest TV and Movie franchises with a sequel coming soon?

The funny thing is since I've had no assocation between cast names and characters for Star Trek 2009, excluding those I already knew, whenever I've seen the name Karl, I always thought that was Nero!

When it says he's here both days, does that include autographs? As it only mentions photo ops...

Ta,

Che-Snake :king:

**Not to worry, I just saw the addition post :king: **

Edited by Che-Snake

I dont know him :(

U´re just joking right????

Urban is the biggest actor of all this year, Yes counting...Gillian Anderson and all the Trekkies. (And I´ll be buying at least 4 Gillian sigs so its not that I don´t appreciate that awesome guest as well).

I mean Star Trek, Riddick, LOTR, Bourne, Doom, Red, Priest AND JUDGE DREDD

GREAT WORK Showmaster....we will come from Sweden for this!!

Too bad most seem to only enjoy the TV stars and not the real actors!

• Like 2

Urban is the biggest actor of all this year, Yes counting...Gillian Anderson and all the Trekkies. (And I´ll be buying at least 4 Gillian sigs so its not that I don´t appreciate that awesome guest as well).

Since when were TV stars not real actors....?

• Like 2

I think it is a little harsh to be saying that TV stars aren't real actors. Everyone has their own idea on who they consider to be a "big" guest. Unfortunately Karl Urban is not a big guest for me, yet I LOVE everything he has been in...my husband is bound to lose his mind when I tell him about Karl being there.

• Like 1

I think it is a little harsh to be saying that TV stars aren't real actors. Everyone has their own idea on who they consider to be a "big" guest. Unfortunately Karl Urban is not a big guest for me, yet I LOVE everything he has been in...my husband is bound to lose his mind when I tell him about Karl being there.

Just wanted to see if anybody cared at all! :firedevil: