What's In Your CD Player ?

Jason_Voorhees

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear Factory - Soul of a New Machine

Good choice. :unsure:

Thanks. I cant decide if its better than Demanufacture or not. I think i probably prefer Demanufacture, but SOANM still rips severe ammounts.

Demanufacture is an awesome album. Have you heard Archetype yet ?

Fear Factory - Soul of a New Machine

Good choice. :unsure:

Thanks. I cant decide if its better than Demanufacture or not. I think i probably prefer Demanufacture, but SOANM still rips severe ammounts.

Demanufacture is an awesome album. Have you heard Archetype yet ?

Nah haven't had a chance to check it out yet, i've only heard good things though.

Should be good then. I did like Digimortal, but it was no Demanufacture.

I wanted to see them play in London in June I think it is but i'm not sure if I can afford to.

I'm hoping they're added to the Download bill. Rumours suggest they could be.

Tonight I be mostly listening to PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! well maybe with a bit of DARKNESS thrown in for good measure, I so need to go out and buy some new cd's!!!!! Can someone lend me a few quid???

Sorry babes am running low till I get paid on... Friday and man I need to get laid, I mean Paid!

Tonight I be mostly listening to PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! well maybe with a bit of DARKNESS thrown in for good measure, I so need to go out and buy some new cd's!!!!!  Can someone lend me a few quid???

Sorry babes am running low till I get paid on... Friday and man I need to get laid, I mean Paid!

Hehehehehhee your lucky, I have to wait until the bloody 31st of all poxy bloody days, or whenever the last working day is, actually I have no idea when I get paid LOL

Will probably get laid tonight, depends on whether the other half can be bothered to shave the s*** off his face, but the chances are I will have fallen asleep by the time he gets home, but then again, maybe not LOL

Tonight I be mostly listening to PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! well maybe with a bit of DARKNESS thrown in for good measure, I so need to go out and buy some new cd's!!!!!  Can someone lend me a few quid???

Hehehehehhee your lucky, I have to wait until the bloody 31st of all poxy bloody days, or whenever the last working day is, actually I have no idea when I get paid LOL

Will probably get laid tonight, depends on whether the other half can be bothered to shave the s*** off his face, but the chances are I will have fallen asleep by the time he gets home, but then again, maybe not LOL

OH we should start a need to get laid but can't thread !!!

On a more on-topic note: The Goo Goo Dolls - Full Forever

No we need to start a thread about who we would like to get laid with, hey if its good enough for the blokes to have a list, its good enough for me LOL.

No we need to start a thread about who we would like to get laid with, hey if its good enough for the blokes to have a list, its good enough for me LOL.

Hey we should shall we??

Hey we should shall we??

I think we should ya know, ok one thrtead coming right up!!!!!!!!!! ooooooooerrrrrrrrrrrrrr that was so not supposed to sound how it does, made me laugh though LOL

Hey we should shall we??

I think we should ya know, ok one thrtead coming right up!!!!!!!!!! ooooooooerrrrrrrrrrrrrr that was so not supposed to sound how it does, made me laugh though LOL

Aww vamps ur a woman after me!

Hey we should shall we??

Aww vamps ur a woman after me!

Hehehehhee tis all done now!!!!!!!!!!!!!