Massive Guest Announcement tonight at 7pm its going to be good

• Showmasters Admin

some people say that some of the guests we put up and not big , this guest is a very busy current working guest and they will be very very popular and its just amazing we have this guest for both days of the show :clap: :clap:

jason

some people say that some of the guests we put up and not big , this guest is a very busy current working guest and they will be very very popular and its just amazing we have this guest for both days of the show :clap: :clap:

jason

Its got to be David Duchovny! He's currently busy and working. This makes sense.

• Like 1

Or maybe one of the Avengers Assemble cast, as a lot of people were asking for them. Chris Evans would be handy as I'm being fem!Cap, haha. Argh I need to stop guessing, I'm getting myself excited.

with the clues I am expecting it be David Duchovny or Nathan Fillion. My heart wants it to be David Duchovny but my head thinks it will be Nathan Fillion.....however due to my normal football bets I am wrong quite a lot of the time! :-D

Would be happy with either of the above.....if it was Tom Welling......I would dance round the city all night! Any major Smallville guest for that matter

Least there will be lots of happy people tonight whoever is announced and that is the important thing :-)

• Like 2