Massive Guest Announcement tonight at 7pm its going to be good

based on what Jason's put, I'm going to a: assume they're American or at least based over there (UK guests only seem to do 1 day), and b: that they're a film star rather than a tv star (although it's possible they've done tv too) since it's someone that will take the event "to the next level". As much as I'd love it to be Nathan Fillion or some of the other guesses here, none of them are big enough to warrant a claim like that. So I'm going to guess it's someone who's in a popular movie that's been out recently, maybe Tom Hiddleston or someone similar? I may be way off but that's how I read it anyway.

Edited by jael001
  • Like 1

It's unlikely to be Tom Hiddleston. Unless he's known for more than just Loki? He's been in stuff but nothing stand out.

well i kinda hope it's not him because it'll be very hard for me to go to lfcc and i don't want to miss out on this opportunity!

KingRichard76 Residence.

18:17 hours.

Well, I've had the shower and dressed up in my cosplay (I like to think of it as a dress rehearsal for next week) and so I've been floated some information from Deep Throat regarding this matter- that is until he was blown away.

I'm gonna be ambitious and say, David Duchov- what? Why are you looking at me like that for?

Edited by KingRichard76