Massive Guest Announcement tonight at 7pm its going to be good

I don't think it'll be David Tennant, he's been before. I dont think they'd put it up as a massive announcement if it was someone who'd been before and also wouldn't say that it brings the con to a whole new level. If that were the case then it's at that level from when DT was here last year, lol!

I have an odd feeling if it's a Doctor Who guest it'll be Jenna Louise-Coleman...the new companion. It'd be pretty good going getting her to a con before she's been in the show and loads of people could meet her before we see her.

I don't think it'll be David Tennant, he's been before. I dont think they'd put it up as a massive announcement if it was someone who'd been before and also wouldn't say that it brings the con to a whole new level. If that were the case then it's at that level from when DT was here last year, lol!

I have an odd feeling if it's a Doctor Who guest it'll be Jenna Louise-Coleman...the new companion. It'd be pretty good going getting her to a con before she's been in the show and loads of people could meet her before we see her.

Don't think it will be Jenna. Jason said it was someone who will appeal to lots of fans and is known for more than one thing.

• Like 1

Elijah's done LFCC before, I dont think it's him.

Have to say to Heavenly though: omg your avatar, I wish Eoin would do one of these events :wub2:

It can be Elijah haha Okay okay maybe it's a dream lol

Thank you! It was in Pierrefonds :)

Its going to be Mark Hamill

Jesus! Do you know how much he was in the past? ALMOST Two Gillians.

Awww has he done LFCC before?

Ask me on Twitter. I cant say anything other than "No" he hasnt - but I bet you know that already you cheeky monkey and trying to get me told off lol.

Elijah's done LFCC before, I dont think it's him.

Have to say to Heavenly though: omg your avatar, I wish Eoin would do one of these events :wub2:

It can be Elijah haha Okay okay maybe it's a dream lol

Thank you! It was in Pierrefonds :)

this week? I've been looking at all the pics people posted from there, I wish I was able to go