Massive Guest Announcement tonight at 7pm its going to be good

Nathon Fillion has done a fair few of these shows so while a cool announcement, certainly not the big mind blower this is made out to be

Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddlestone both seem possible choices, would be big draws and are definitely the types to be keen on doing these sort of shows

In an hour and a halfs time I'm going to have a shower then get into my Mulder cosplay for the announcement - it could go either way.

Post live footage of yourself in costume watching whatever way it goes the reaction will be epic....

I think it's David Tennant look at who has been announced Bernard Cribbins Freema Agyeman and John Simm it has to be DT he is very busy at the moment so for me he fits please let it be David Tennant

It doesn't say if they're a first timer or not but would guess they are. Also, the first post says that almost everyone should like the announcement, or something along those lines. That makes me thing it's not someone like Matt Smith and more along the lines of Sigourney Weaver, Harrison Ford (not saying it is him though) or someone else who covers a lot of fandoms. Would love someone like Bill Murray or either of the two I said. I have a feeling the cost of autographs could be somewhere around £50 though so will need to budgit!

In an hour and a halfs time I'm going to have a shower then get into my Mulder cosplay for the announcement - it could go either way.

Post live footage of yourself in costume watching whatever way it goes the reaction will be epic....

That can be arranged.

I cannot be held responsible if people get offended by the language that I may or may not use. - I'm actually surprised my neighbours haven't thought that I'm entertaining Maria Sharapova in more ways than one with all the noises that take place in my Home when Guests (cool Guests) are announced.

Mind you me posting whatever my response would be could be named as "Two reactions one person."

I totally had a dream I was partying with Nathan Fillion last night so it HAS to be him. Of course then again I did have a dream a few nights ago that I got pregnant and triggered the Apocalypse...so maybe it's not in the best interest of everyone if my dreams came true...eh?

I totally had a dream I was partying with Nathan Fillion last night so it HAS to be him. Of course then again I did have a dream a few nights ago that I got pregnant and triggered the Apocalypse...so maybe it's not in the best interest of everyone if my dreams came true...eh?

Must have been one wild party with Nathan if it caused the events in an earlier dream!