Massive Guest Announcement tonight at 7pm its going to be good

If it's someone I truly care about seeing, since I can really only do Saturday, and not all day, I will settle for an autograph if I can't get a photo. It's all about the experience, really! Hope it's a guest that makes a lot of attendees happy. :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

I reckon TooTall is finally going to get the recognition he deserves :)

Will await with interest and expect the usual forum meltdown.

Nice thought but I don't get Friday off ;)

• Like 1

I reckon TooTall is finally going to get the recognition he deserves :)

Will await with interest and expect the usual forum meltdown.

Nice thought but I don't get Friday off ;)

They could always send a stunt double Rusty Goffe springs to mind

Damn, I already have no money left! :D I don't know if I should wish for someone I love, to try and get more money for them, or to for someone I don't care about LOL. Excited nonetheless.

My sentiments exactly! :P

Just out of interest, could we not reopen the online shop? Yes, obviously the photoshoot tickets wouldn't arrive in time but we could just print of the confirmation email, similiar to if your entrance ticket doesn't arrive in time. Obviously we would need our photoshoot numbers, but couldn't they be emailed to us, or included in the confirmation email? Just a thought to avoid the long photoshoot queues on the day.

• Like 5

I am going for Sean bean or it has to be David Duchovny or could be sigourny wever maybe

So really it could be anyone? :lol:

Yep could be any one very impressive getting who ever it for two days it makes u wonder who could be

Wait till king richard sees this,could be his Duchovny dreams

I've been out getting bits in and ironically a prop today for my Mulder cosplay tonight will be very epic and it would be total irony if and I mean IF it was David then this prop would almost be like saying, "It was meant to be."