Guest announcement Martin Landau Space 1999 mission impossible

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

A truly awesome guest for you tonight.

Martin Landau will be joining us all weekend.

An actor who has done an enormous amount of Film and T.V work. Starring in many of your favourite movies and one of the greatest sci fi series ever.

Best known for his roles in Space 1999 as commander Koenig, Mission impossible,Hitchcocks North by Northwest and he won an oscar for Ed Wood.

A really great guest and one we are looking forward to working with in October.

landau1.jpg

landau2.jpg

landau.jpg

I have collected more than 250 autographs since Showmasters came to Earth but this is the one I was waiting for. :crying:

Thank you Showmasters. :king:

Now excuse me, I have to start deciding what to bring to get signed. Lessee: Ed Wood dvd or Space:1999 dvd or Mission: Impossible dvd or the original Space:1999 script of the episode Alpha Child? Decisions, decisions: well, all of them will do.

Edited by Bergman

allmost choked on my sandwich when i read this, awesome guest, right up there with the Ernest Borgnines and Tony curtis announcements. Massive thank you.Did bump into him outside Euston station last year, i obviously had nothing for him to sign or even a pen, he was so nice, telling me to 'go into that newsagent place (WH Smiths) i'm here until my train comes in 15 minutes i'll wait here for you',Can you imagine some other people we meet having that kind of attitude.Legend the man is. :clap::dance:

Edited by loveamyadams
  • Like 2

allmost choked on my sandwich when i read this, awesome guest, right up there with the Ernest Borgnines and Tony curtis announcements. Massive thank you.Did bump into him outside Euston station last year, i obviously had nothing for him to sign or even a pen, he was so nice, telling me to 'go into that newsagent place (WH Smiths) i'm here until my train comes in 15 minutes i'll wait here for you',Can you imagine some other people we meet having that kind of attitude.Legend the man is. :clap::dance:

Nice one. Thank you for sharing.

That should teach us all a lesson: never go out without a Martin Landau photo and a silver marker. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...