Latest guest announcement - BAI LING

nice, feel free to add more EP3 guests now that I must bring my poster !

and always wanted The Crow guests so thats a good one, hope for Rochelle Davis

thx

Edited by Skylover

Any guests from the original Crow movie would be great. I remember a year or two ago on the Lockdown convention forums, Bai received a lot of insults from forum members. When I pointed out that, as always, guests may read these posts, everyone just thought it was a big laugh. Sad...

But I'm happy that her true fans will get a chance to meet her!

Another great guest! This is my 27th guest to meet during the week-end ... very glad I decided to attend 3 days this year !!

Hey guys, I know it's the olympics in London soon but no need to ask us to run a marathon during the whole week-end !! :D

Thank you so much!! I was devistated when i heard that she was a guest at another convention i couldn't go to. Now she's coming to LFCC!!!!

Gonna meet her for angel

Personally id love to meet her for her performance in dumplings

I totally agree with that! I'm gonna meet her for her role in Angel

Edited by Queen_Sindel
removed discussion about link

I've just been told of a publication that she took part in - its quite artistic as well, it would be nice to meet her. :)

Correct, I think I have that publication in the attic, I wonder if she would sign the cover... or if I reproduced the cover as an 8x10 if she'd sign it...

I've just been told of a publication that she took part in - its quite artistic as well, it would be nice to meet her. :)

Correct, I think I have that publication in the attic, I wonder if she would sign the cover... or if I reproduced the cover as an 8x10 if she'd sign it...

How about if I brought one of my Lightsabers (seriously) do you think its possible she would sign it?