Guess the big Guest

You just mentioned the Anne Hathaway word.

IF it was Anne I would- never mind. But Anne would be perfect, lets hope its Anne. Also, maybe you know not like it would um, see me show more interest or what have you but IF it was Anne could we have a Photoshoot preferably with her in this slinky black number?

Yesplease.jpg

Hey, you don't ask, you don't get right.

Hmmm judging by the new additions it could be Ralph Macchio but the money's got to be on David Duchovny...

At this point I want both.

I think this forum would actually bust at the seams (same way it did when Gillian was announced) if and I mean IF it wa David.

Since the premiere of Dark Knight Rises is a week later and the fact that he once crewed for Showmasters, I think it could be Tom Hardy...lets hope he brings some fellow cast members with him -- cough -- Anne -- cough -- Hathaway -- cough

It has to be Hardy as he be great for both action fans and sci-fi fans

To be fair they did make a thread a while back saying 'maybe one more big guest' and then said to people it might not be announced before the shop closes as it depends on contracts being finalised.. but I think they've probably already announced what to them is their 'big guest'. Still, never know!

Sorry to be a sad sack but at this stage there is no Big Guest!!! It's too late, let's just be thankful for what we have,

why so negative I am sure Jason will be able to pull it off look at the fantastic guests that have just been confirmed we still have just over a week left and if it dosnt happen hey it's not the end of the world we still have a pretty amazing line up already it's just a bit fun to speculate on who it might be Edited by Starbug
  • Like 2

Sorry to be a sad sack but at this stage there is no Big Guest!!! It's too late, let's just be thankful for what we have,

why so negative I am sure Jason will be able to pull it off look at the fantastic guests that have just been confirmed we still have just over a week left and if it dosnt happen hey it's not the end of the world we still have a pretty amazing line up already it's just a bit fun to speculate on who it might be

. Ahhhhh now I feel like a right old spoil sport! My bad. Yeah I know it's a bit of fun I was just being realistic. The thread Jason started said MAYBE another big guest. But yes I was a bit of a party pooper there lol. Loads of great guests going already. Once again sorry for being Mr Glum......keep guessing away :-)

Think he has already left the building

Why the hell didn't I get the memo? And why does NO ONE tell me these things! Honestly you can't get the staff these days!

Maybe it was wrong of me to give him this Burger? Its just a tragic irony he happened to be outside the British Heart Foundation charity shop.

IMG03699-20100501-1412.jpg