Getting excited now.

Adam Baldwin is BACK on my list.

Now the thing I need most is the schedule (as everyone else does) because I'm interested as to when Gillian, Mitch and Zachs photoshoot will be.

IF Gillians photoshoot and Mitch's is around the same time then that will be fab, and hopefully Zachs later or something like that, because it will be a bit of a rush (for me) if its Gillians photoshoot then Zachs then Mitch's as I will have to get in and out off cosplay. Mind you when I used to do amdram I'd practised getting out of one costume and then into another during the first and second act so I know it can be done. - mind you it was only a jacket I had to change, the dogs collar was the same throughout.

You and me both :) When the schedule comes up, its loooads of planning to be done :)

At least it will set in stone where we need to be and where.

So far for me its:

Gillians Photoshoot.

Gillians Talk.

Zach Photoshoot.

Zach Talk.

And of course getting my bearings there.

Now the thing I need most is the schedule (as everyone else does) because I'm interested as to when Gillian, Mitch and Zachs photoshoot will be.

IF Gillians photoshoot and Mitch's is around the same time then that will be fab, and hopefully Zachs later or something like that, because it will be a bit of a rush (for me) if its Gillians photoshoot then Zachs then Mitch's as I will have to get in and out off cosplay. Mind you when I used to do amdram I'd practised getting out of one costume and then into another during the first and second act so I know it can be done. - mind you it was only a jacket I had to change, the dogs collar was the same throughout.

You and me both :) When the schedule comes up, its loooads of planning to be done :)

At least it will set in stone where we need to be and where.

So far for me its:

Gillians Photoshoot.

Gillians Talk.

Zach Photoshoot.

Zach Talk.

And of course getting my bearings there.

Nice, :smile:

The whole weekend now comes down to the schedule. My Saturday is kinda busy, so desperately want to see if it's all doable or not.

Top priority goes to Gillian though, nothing comes between me getting her auto, photo and going to her talk. The whole of Saturday is based around her really, even if it means I lose money on other stuff.

• Like 1

My plan is to aim for the Gillian VQ first, then over to get Karl and Jeri VQs. Then try to get a Mitch photo if I can (though that clashes with Hayden). Oh dear, clashes already :crying: before hanging around waiting for Gillian's photo as I now realise that my Gillian photo is in the first group (232), which means I will have that done by 10.30.

And then Hayden's photo is straight after, along with Mitch at the same time...

My auto's will be all after lunch I think as I will have photos done by then - imagine there will be long VQs for the ones I want to see the most anyway so plan on hanging on till the last minute to make sure of that Gillian auto...

Bank manager will hate me this weekend but I can't wait!!! :dance:

Well done SM on getting an awesome list of guests!

Good news all. My body could no longer handle the stress of constantly getting sick after I ate anything so it too me to bed and put me into the deepest sleep I have ever had.I woke this morning feeling starved and clear headed. It would seem my vomit Marathon has ended,yay! I was getting worried there I mean,the guys I travel with won't let anyone vomiting before the flight on the plain.

I feel fantastic,yay! **Group cyber hug**

• Like 1

haha its so funny how you keep changing your mind.

what you're gonna do now? 5 from Gillian if i remember correctly and one from Adam, Zach and Mitch?

haha its so funny how you keep changing your mind.

what you're gonna do now? 5 from Gillian if i remember correctly and one from Adam, Zach and Mitch?

I just cannot decide, but wantedto make sure everything was all sorted before Saturday as I know all this careful planning would have gone out of the window. I know Girls on Twitter who change their mind less than me when they're going out for a night on the town lol. :)

Yep:

5 X Gillian.

3 (Possibly - yep don't go there as it was only originally two) X Zach

1 X Mitch

1 X Adam

But if I don't go for Adam then I can go and see the X-Files Talk as I'm obviously a big Fan BUT what kind of Fan would NOT get Adam Baldwins Autograph on X-Files and unless I go back down to two Zachs rather than one even though I'd like three- Ohhh this is giving you an insight within how my brain works. And hence why I'm Spooky :) X

But if I don't go for Adam then I can go and see the X-Files Talk as I'm obviously a big Fan BUT what kind of Fan would NOT get Adam Baldwins Autograph on X-Files and unless I go back down to two Zachs rather than one even though I'd like three- Ohhh this is giving you an insight within how my brain works. And hence why I'm Spooky :) X

If it was me, i'd drop 1 from Zach, get Adam's AND do the talk. It's a win/win situation :smile:

If it was me, i'd drop 1 from Zach, get Adam's AND do the talk. It's a win/win situation :smile:

Gremlins 1 DVD is a must as is Gremlins 2 DVD

But, I do have a book that would be great if- fudge and bolognese sauce! Sounds like a good plan... I think.

indeed!

But, I do have a book that would be great if- fudge and bolognese sauce! Sounds like a good plan... I think.

Don't wanna miss out on 1 of them and regret it on the way home. 2 from Zach would still be great :smile:

Edited by Murph

Don't wanna miss out on 1 of them and regret it on the way home. 2 from Zach would still be great :smile:

I will see what my finances are like on the day, I think I may be able to do both- I mean all.

X-Files Talk.

Adam Baldwin.

Zach Galligan.

I actually do think its quite doable. Need to redo my calculations again :) X

got hotel booking through, got to leave northampton at half four to arrive in time ( first time crewing ) .

Going to be a very lonely drive if anyone looking for a lift in northampton area give me a shout . Coming home late Sunday