Can not wait for Chevron

bondy25

I have heard sooo much good things about Chevron and now as I have saved money due to not going to LFCC as such I have managed to go to Chevron...

Whats the best bits about the weekend..

Slowly getting an SG uniform together to war at the event!!

See u all there

The best bits hmmmm let me see. I have been to 2 chevron conventions so this is from my point of view. Give me a min to think. Best bits........

• Staying up til 2am / 3am in the morning talking to the guest's in the bar
  • Getting drunk with mates
  • Having a laugh with mates
  • Meeting the guest
  • Drawing on an Ori's face (you know who you are)
  • Guest's willingly Skype another actor on there phone (Thanks for that Peter Kelamis, that was awesome seeing Patrick Gillmore)
  • Parties
  • Auctions
  • Going to McDonalds every night for a kebab (you know who you are)
  • Being stuck in an elevator with a guest
  • Cosplay
  • And of course the talks where guest's sometimes take clothes off (Thanks for that Robin Dunne, I was happy for a good month after that)

So yeah not that many best things about chevron just all that I mentioned in the list and more. Hopefully you can experience all of these as well. See you there.

• Like 1

I also have had the pleasure of watching or doing some of these items. The ori face incident- it was helarious. I have also had the pleasure of being kissed and hugged by clelebreties and raider don't forget we stayed up till 4am last year. Also the things that make chevron so good are- getting to hug the celebs whilst having photos taken, helarious talks that you never forget, getting to see robin dunne do some helarious things on stage and be afraid of certain toys (those who came you know what happened). Over all I say there is no better place than being at a chevron convention. I laughed so much at chevron 7.8 i went home with a headache and I didn't care because Id had so much fun. Roll on 7.9/7.10. I CAN'T WAIT!

The best bits hmmmm let me see. I have been to 2 chevron conventions so this is from my point of view. Give me a min to think. Best bits........

• Staying up til 2am / 3am in the morning talking to the guest's in the bar
  • Getting drunk with mates
  • Having a laugh with mates
  • Meeting the guest
  • Drawing on an Ori's face (you know who you are)
  • Guest's willingly Skype another actor on there phone (Thanks for that Peter Kelamis, that was awesome seeing Patrick Gillmore)
  • Parties
  • Auctions
  • Going to McDonalds every night for a kebab (you know who you are)
  • Being stuck in an elevator with a guest
  • Cosplay
  • And of course the talks where guest's sometimes take clothes off (Thanks for that Robin Dunne, I was happy for a good month after that)

So yeah not that many best things about chevron just all that I mentioned in the list and more. Hopefully you can experience all of these as well. See you there.

I bet you're the worst person to play against in the "I have never" game lol!!! :smile:

I also have had the pleasure of watching or doing some of these items. The ori face incident- it was helarious. I have also had the pleasure of being kissed and hugged by clelebreties and raider don't forget we stayed up till 4am last year. Also the things that make chevron so good are- getting to hug the celebs whilst having photos taken, helarious talks that you never forget, getting to see robin dunne do some helarious things on stage and be afraid of certain toys (those who came you know what happened). Over all I say there is no better place than being at a chevron convention. I laughed so much at chevron 7.8 i went home with a headache and I didn't care because Id had so much fun. Roll on 7.9/7.10. I CAN'T WAIT!

Lucky you!!! :) I've never heard of celebrities kissing people at chevrons! I should stay up later at parties next time! haha! :)

Which chevron was this just out of curiosity? :)

• Like 1

Lucky you!!! :) I've never heard of celebrities kissing people at chevrons! I should stay up later at parties next time! haha! :)

Which chevron was this just out of curiosity? :)

The last group of guests at Chevron were particularly huggy, i think Amanda Tapping must have hugged everyone in the entire hotel at least once lol

I love the q&a's, i usually laugh until my face hurts.

the pictionary and quiz where two guests pick a team of 2 attendees each to help them.

The photo ops, and autographs

Meeting great new people who love stargate too

LED - I was at chevron 7.7 in November 2011. I sung for Peter Williams and Alexis Cruz and that is how I got the kiss. Also at Chevron 7.8 in Feb this year Peter Kelamis and Tom Mc'beth were very open and were asking for us to take pictures with them at the party. Some of the celebs are just so open and want to have fun.

LED - I was at chevron 7.7 in November 2011. I sung for Peter Williams and Alexis Cruz and that is how I got the kiss. Also at Chevron 7.8 in Feb this year Peter Kelamis and Tom Mc'beth were very open and were asking for us to take pictures with them at the party. Some of the celebs are just so open and want to have fun.

Aww cool!! :) I remember they were both really lovely! And so were all the guests at 7.8 :) we're very lucky having such lovely guests! :) I'm definately staying up at the parties if I can afford to come in November :)