a few more guests to come and maybe a big one maybe one more ?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but couldn't work out where to put it... Will the talk/photo session schedule be put up on here before the event? X

Yes it will. And soon, I think.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but couldn't work out where to put it... Will the talk/photo session schedule be put up on here before the event? X

Yes it will. It's usally posted about a week before the event, however, when there are last minute additions it's often a bit delayed.

Big guest has to be Andrew Lincoln! He has said he's coming back to the UK soon! :coolthumb:

Also any other WD guests would be super :coolthumb:

Ta,

Che-Snake -_-

I have to admit i would love it to be Andrew Lincoln it says in the activerties thread that there is a secret tv panel please let it be Andrew Lincoln and Jon Bernthal i think i would die of excitment

Oh god yes please, that would make my century lol :) and IF it ended up being someone from Thor, I'd petty much flatline. I almost did when John was announced xD

I wish it was Andrew Lincoln but then i also want it to be David Duchovny or Sean Bean as well thats the thing if jason dose pull it of it could be any one there are so many possebillties on who it could be

Twelve Thousand Views

Three Hundred and Twenty Four Replies... :o

There are plenty of guests I'm really hoping for; Peter Dinklage, Sean Bean or Nathan Fillion being top amongst them but many, many more too. But as David said there's always a chance the contracts aren't sorted and there is no other guest to come. Worth keeping in mind!

• Like 1

• Moderators

I know it was a "maybe" for a "big guest" and i know its all down to contracts etc but i really do hope if there is a "big guest" it gets announced soon as I really do think it will be really bad knowing after the shop shuts if the guest is doing a Photoshoot as surely the que at the convention will be very Long and i for one don't fancy standing in that que unless Showmasters gets someone to sell and hand out the tickets before opening.

Some people hope it's before the shop shuts so they can get them. Others don't want it until after so not everyone buys their tickets before then. Can't please everyone ;)

Either way they'll be announced when it's finalised, not based on when the shop shuts I'm afraid.

Was really hoping for a last big Guests announcement before i bought my last tickets but it was not to be i have ten shoots booked but was really wanting a big movie guest as thats my thing! All in all its a fantastic line up!!!

Its already going to be the biggest con I've done and Gillian is making it so and IF David was announced this would be so ecstatic and would be off the scale with just how awesome it would be.

Im terms of queues I'm sure it would be the biggest I've done in years, but in terms of guests I'd want, personally one of the smallest. Not decided if I'm going yet, seems silly braving the masses for so few. We'll see.

Gillian was never on my list, but if David was there too, getting the both of them might be tempting...

Edited by TerraHawk