a few more guests to come and maybe a big one maybe one more ?

David Duchovny, David Duchovny, David Duchovny. Please let it be David.

Ok, I can see how its going to be.

This is something I do when I'm at Premieres it actually does work ironically enough, it worked at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Dark Shadows and Prometheus Premiere but will slightly change the deal.- now shhh because I'm about to make a deal with the MAIN dude here and its worked before this may work again.

*Takes a few deep breaths*

Dear God! (For purposes of this thread I won't call him Yoda because this is some serious stuff thats going down) Dear God! I know we haven't got together lately but I am asking, pleading with you, the deal is the same.

If I promise to start going back to the Synagogue/Shul and I lay off the Bacon/Ham/Pork/Sausages and that I start going to Synagogue next week could you please, please, please make it so that David Duchovny is the big Guest and that he's announced for this years #LFCC - you know that I stick to these things in the past and I realise normally I ask you to make it not rain and lets face it you're God you can make it rain or shine so making it so that David Duchovny comes to this event i,e. #LFCC would be a lot easier for you.

Many thanks.

Richard.

*Awaits the goodness to happen*

• Like 1

If we're posting our dream guests regardless of how realistic then Matthew Fox and Sean Bean please!

How did I miss my absolute dream guest, Emilia Clarke! I'm still holding out hope that she will fill the final GOT slot, however unlikely it is!

Just so that I can prepare myself.

When these BIG announcements do come will there be like some kind of build up thread i.e.

"Would you like a HUGE X-Fil-"

"Would you like a HUGE Guest?" and then we all have to start guessing and we run about like pre cgi Andrex puppies in excitement...

Or will it be.

BOOM:

"Latest Guest Announcement is David Ducho"

or

"Latest Guest Announcement is (Insert name here)"

N.B. Am I being subliminal enough? lol :)

Latest Guest Annoucement - Christopher Eccelestone or

Latest Guest Annoucement - Andrew Lincoln or even

Latest Guest Annoucement - Sean Bean even more hoping for

Latest Guest Annoucement - David Duchovny please let it be

which one seems more relistic

I hope it is Nathan Fillion because any more Game of Thrones guests and my financial future is going to buckle!

With you on that although I need him on my Buffy poster which I didn't have when I last met him so it wouldn't save me any money if it was him :)

But I'm not sure I agree with this teasing as it may not happen and just gets people's hopes up. Just make the announcement when it's confirmed.

The rock is in London filming fast six during lfcc time

....just saying.

holy cow, if it WAS the Rock I'd go nutzoid!

......and once again showmasters, please get Hayley Atwell, Michelle Rodriguez and Carla Gugino!!

This is just an idea. And maybe, you know would be cool seeing that we have Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi, Nicholas Lea and Adam Baldwin.

How abouts an X-Files Guest? Maybe someone who's big? And would look rather cool next to Gillian Andersons Autograph?