a few more guests to come and maybe a big one maybe one more ?

yes we do have more guests still to come and we are still working on a few big guests that we may be able to pull off for this show so keep an eye on the forum and we will try to close a few more .

one guest that has shown interest is a BIGGY so wish us luck ;)

all event,talk and photo ops are still on sale till Monday and anyone wanting to avoid the queues on the day for these tickets should think about buying them in advance as it will be quicker for you , we will go through the lines as fast as we can but it helps us all if you can buy in advance of the show .

the last of the Gold passes are also still on sale there are very few of them left just so you know .

its going to be a very busy show and the line up will be goring before the show and we have taken another 40% more hall space for this years show so be prepared for a really amazing show.

see you all there we are so looking forward to this years show and see in you all there

jason :clap:

Wow. Ok, this all sounds awfully intriguing.

I expect this will see many of us squeeing and causing our neighbours etc to question our sanity by screaming without prior notice.

And even MORE BIG GUESTS?!?!? Seriously Jason! If you keep this up I may be forced to offer my bank manager certain kinds of favours... At least it'll make a change from the banks screwing us ;)

But seriously though, I'm mega excited to read this, especially with two - is it really two weeks to go? *Shakes head* Yes, two weeks to go :)

Additional: I stopped watching the forum for 45 minutes whilst I was having Supper and watching X-Files and in that time THIS thread goes up - seriously, you take you eye off the ball for one minute and it ends up with missing out the big announcements such as THIS thread. Its almost like John Terry (How am I doing football fans - speaking the lingo) catching the goal during the England and Ukraine game.

Edited by KingRichard76

LOL this thread is making me giggle a bit, you know you've got a hit event when people are telling you to stop announcing people!!! (I know it's all jokingly of course)

Sounds amazing Jason, although I'm not quite sure what you can do to top the guest list that we've already got, but I certainly wouldn't say no!

You guys are AWESOME!

Can't wait to see what gets announced over the next 2 weeks :thumbup:

Human?

I would imagine human, yes. Probably with eyes.

Humans have eyes? I only thought that was limited to potatoes - maybe its Mr. Potato Head ;)

(I was actually expecting you to say "Nope it'd be a Muppet." )

Human?

Humans have eyes? I only thought that was limited to potatoes - maybe its Mr. Potato Head ;)

It's a shame, rules Kermit out...

Human?

It's a shame, rules Kermit out...

Yep. I should have asked him last week if he'd have been interested seeing that he's worked with some rather HAMmy actors ;)

As much as I love Kermit, I think he'd have a tough time doing the signing part of the event.

He didn't have trouble signing last week... Although it was all done by him before anyone met him. That part is actually very true.

thank you so much for your work! I wish you luck with the great guest!

I sincerely hope an important guest from Buffy or Charmed, otherwise I think of Harrison Ford or David Duchvony :))))

thank you again for everything :)

• Like 1

thank you so much for your work! I wish you luck with the great guest!

I sincerely hope an important guest from Buffy or Charmed, otherwise I think of Harrison Ford or David Duchvony :))))

thank you again for everything :)

or angel haha... no i really hope too it will be a big guest from buffy

Now that the impossible has happened and John Simm has been announced, could this "BIGGY" be the elusive Mr Eccleston? I pray that it is! :D

I'm still hoping for a certain Foxy guest from X-Files. He would be massively big.