a few more guests to come and maybe a big one maybe one more ?

Yep. That would be cool. Maybe one to whet the appetites of us X-Files Fans. :)

Someone by the name of Dave would be nice! :smile:

Agree

Correct on both counts.

Its already going to be the biggest con I've done and Gillian is making it so and IF David was announced this would be so ecstatic and would be off the scale with just how awesome it would be.

Lucy Lawless.

Then a triple photoshoot with Gillian Anderson and Jeri Ryan.

BOOM

I think most men would go BOOM if there was a triple photoshoot with those three ;) And a lot of Women too lol.

Lucy Lawless.

Then a triple photoshoot with Gillian Anderson and Jeri Ryan.

BOOM

Isn't she still going through that trial back in her homeland? There was talk of a potential custodial sentence as she pleaded guilty!

Agree

Correct on both counts.

Its already going to be the biggest con I've done and Gillian is making it so and IF David was announced this would be so ecstatic and would be off the scale with just how awesome it would be.

I think its fair to say its gonna be extremely busy if David gets announced too..

Agree

Correct on both counts.

I think its fair to say its gonna be extremely busy if David gets announced too..

Its going to be busy enough with Gillian. IF it was David we'd be in Heaven just Heaven :) I can't even get over how amazing it would be if he was announced I think I have enough Energy in me to totally go completely nuts to the point that my neighbours would think I've finally gone mad. :)

• Like 2

my vote is slowly going towards David or Sean Bean being announced i really do hope its one of them

I REALLY want it to be David. Just think how EPIC that would be. Wouldn't it be just out of this World if it was him?

• Like 3

my vote is slowly going towards David or Sean Bean being announced i really do hope its one of them

I REALLY want it to be David. Just think how EPIC that would be. Wouldn't it be just out of this World if it was him?

we also need William B Davis that would make one heck of an event if he came back

• Like 2

we also need William B Davis that would make one heck of an event if he came back

I really want this as well. Just look at whom we already have.

Scully, Skinner, Krycek, Rohr.

CSM would be freakin perfect, and what about X or the Lone Gunmen.

• Like 1

I just cannot help but look at what Jason said at the beginning of this thread:

"yes we do have more guests still to come and we are still working on a few big guests that we may be able to pull off for this show so keep an eye on the forum and we will try to close a few more .

one guest that has shown interest is a BIGGY so wish us luck"

We all know that Guests can be announced right at the last minute, but its all about which fandoms do these Guests cater for.

The whole "still working on a few big guests" leads me to believe that something absolutely majorly epic will see this forum go into almost utter meltdown , look at what happened with Gillian Anderson and then Charles Dance.

Its also interesting that a "Biggy" has shown interest. I automatically presume this to be Sigourney Weaver. With Tom Skerrit already attending and now Charles Dance this would be a Perfect Guest - then of course it could also be David Duchovny

• Moderators
:lol: I do always enjoy the over-analysis of what Jason says. He never puts any thought into what he's writing, yet everyone tries to decipher it like it's the biggest puzzle in the world :D
  • Like 1

:lol: I do always enjoy the over-analysis of what Jason says. He never puts any thought into what he's writing, yet everyone tries to decipher it like it's the biggest puzzle in the world :D

That's what he tells you! He could be messing with ALL our heads.....mastermind! lol :smile: