a few more guests to come and maybe a big one maybe one more ?

If David does get announced, do you think we can get a joint photoshoot ;)

I'd pay £100 to be in the middle of those 2 :D

Well I know what I'm going to be having all kinds of Dreams about tonight.

A Murph sandwich?

If David does get announced, do you think we can get a joint photoshoot ;)

I'd pay £100 to be in the middle of those 2 :D

Well I know what I'm going to be having all kinds of Dreams about tonight.

A Murph sandwich?

Nope a King sandwich. ;)

if we are throwing up dream guests here for the biggy i might as well join in and be sociable lol

my number 1 totally not gonna happen guest?

Robert carlyle

a maybe might i dont know may happen?

Silas Weir Mitchell

also as guests that could pop up i would love to meet.

all of the doctors alive lol.

Great ! left it till the end of the day, late as possible for me in case the 'big' guest was added and no longer able to order earlybird tickets for the Saturday. Have to leave early tomorrrow and won't have access to the internet till after the shop shuts. How useless - 'the showmasters event shop - nobody does it better ' feel sorry for all the others then :-(

Please God let it be someone I DON'T want to meet!

I'm looking at my list of work days, working out my wages, looking at what i've already spent and thinking exactly the same thing!!!!! I'd raid a bank or two if it was someone i just HAD to meet!

• Like 1

Silas Weir Mitchell

Yes please! I met David Giuntoli last month, and got a dual picture of Nick and Monroe from Grimm signed...would love to get Silas to complete it! He had nothing but good things to say about his co-star, it just really made me want to meet the guy XD.

Big guest has to be Andrew Lincoln! He has said he's coming back to the UK soon! :coolthumb:

Also any other WD guests would be super :coolthumb:

Ta,

Che-Snake -_-

I have to admit i would love it to be Andrew Lincoln it says in the activerties thread that there is a secret tv panel please let it be Andrew Lincoln and Jon Bernthal i think i would die of excitment

Oh god yes please, that would make my century lol :) and IF it ended up being someone from Thor, I'd petty much flatline. I almost did when John was announced xD

Edited by SiriuslyBlack
  • Like 1

Well, at least we'll know who the Guests will be this week.

Am now 90% sure of where my budget will be going. And have AGAIN culled those whom I PERSONALLY don't feel would add much to MY ideas of whom I'd want. Lets now see where the announcements in the next week or so will take us.

hello, if ever another guest (the Great, the big) was announced and I want a ticket photoshoot (knowing that I live in France), there is only one chance remaining tickets when I arrive Saturday?

Yes, it is very likely that everyone will have to buy on the day. The shop closes 6 PM tonight for UK orders as well. That is not much time for more announcements.

hello, if ever another guest (the Great, the big) was announced and I want a ticket photoshoot (knowing that I live in France), there is only one chance remaining tickets when I arrive Saturday?

Yes. But more than likely IF there is another big guest it'll be announced after the online shop closes tonight, unless SM worked something out over the weekend, so everyone would have to buy their photoshoot tickets on the day.

Yes, it is very likely that everyone will have to buy on the day. The shop closes 6 PM tonight for UK orders as well. That is not much time for more announcements.

Gah, you always just beat me to post Q_S! :closedeyes:

Haha I'm hoping if there is another guest I'd like a photo with they'll be announced today! You DO NOT want a long queue for photoshoot tickets, believe me, the one at CM:MK was insanely long, nobody wants to spend an hour waiting in a queue when they could be meeting guests lol

• Like 1