a few more guests to come and maybe a big one maybe one more ?

This is just an idea. And maybe, you know would be cool seeing that we have Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi, Nicholas Lea and Adam Baldwin.

How abouts an X-Files Guest? Maybe someone who's big? And would look rather cool next to Gillian Andersons Autograph?

Hahahaha

Wondering who you're talking about..

This is just an idea. And maybe, you know would be cool seeing that we have Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi, Nicholas Lea and Adam Baldwin.

How abouts an X-Files Guest? Maybe someone who's big? And would look rather cool next to Gillian Andersons Autograph?

Hahahaha

I don't really WANT to be that obvious and blatant as TO many already, we cannot BELIEVE that we've been so lucky so I'm not going to say who I'd like to see at #LFCC because I am the kind of person who likes to be very subtle and far from blatant. So I'm keeping my cards very much to my chest on this one :) X

Hahahaha

I don't really WANT to be that obvious and blatant as TO many already, we cannot BELIEVE that we've been so lucky so I'm not going to say who I'd like to see at #LFCC because I am the kind of person who likes to be very subtle and far from blatant. So I'm keeping my cards very much to my chest on this one :) X

Hahaha my friend is asking me why i am laughing out loud watching my computer screen..

• Like 1

Hahahaha

Hahaha my friend is asking me why i am laughing out loud watching my computer screen..

I'd like to know the same thing. I'm going to put on some Jimi Hendrix - always liked the song FOXy Lady ;)

Hahahaha

I'd like to know the same thing. I'm going to put on some Jimi Hendrix - always liked the song FOXy Lady ;)

Hahaha. You gotta stop this before my friend sends me to a psychiatric hospital

To be honest with you, its when Guest Announcements are made that appeal to the Fandoms I'm interested in I kind of make my neighbours think that I'm partaking in some kind of primal scream therapy.

It kind of harks back to the days when my Uncle would totally go nuts at the tv when he was watching Football and his team scored a goal he would just yell so loud - it made me laugh, so maybe thats where I get this tinge of excitement from.

:)

To be honest with you, its when Guest Announcements are made that appeal to the Fandoms I'm interested in I kind of make my neighbours think that I'm partaking in some kind of primal scream therapy.

It kind of harks back to the days when my Uncle would totally go nuts at the tv when he was watching Football and his team scored a goal he would just yell so loud - it made me laugh, so maybe thats where I get this tinge of excitement from.

Haha :)

Do you think Adam baldwin will have pictures from him in Xfiles? Chances are pretty high right?

Haha :)

Do you think Adam baldwin will have pictures from him in Xfiles? Chances are pretty high right?

Its pretty difficult to say as he's been in other stuff too, so even if he did the pictures wouldnt always be ones that would appeal to some, in other words if in the meantime you see a picture online or if you wander around the dealer stands and see a picture there that you like the look of I'd go for that. Sometimes though its the tragic irony when they have some really awesome photos and you're left going:

"Ip dip sky blue, who's it not you" ;)

Don't listen to people saying only announce if before the shop closes! If you want them bad enough you'll damn well queue at the event :P

That's all good and well mate, but like I said, I have 13 photo shoots over saturday and sunday and not a lot of time to que and buy tickets, and I'm sure there are other people in my position too.

You announce someone big... like really big after the online shop closes then it will make a lot of people angry. Someone very big could draw a lot of attention, and if tickets go on sale on the friday evening then what will be left for those who are only attending saturday and sunday like me?

Peace of mind is the key factor here, and I'm sure it would be better for people to have that rather than have a stampede of people rushing to buy tickets for one celebrity on the day.

Just saying.

David remembers correct, he had some last time

Thanks again! :)

• Moderators

Don't listen to people saying only announce if before the shop closes! If you want them bad enough you'll damn well queue at the event :P

That's all good and well mate, but like I said, I have 13 photo shoots over saturday and sunday and not a lot of time to que and buy tickets, and I'm sure there are other people in my position too.

You announce someone big... like really big after the online shop closes then it will make a lot of people angry. Someone very big could draw a lot of attention, and if tickets go on sale on the friday evening then what will be left for those who are only attending saturday and sunday like me?

Peace of mind is the key factor here, and I'm sure it would be better for people to have that rather than have a stampede of people rushing to buy tickets for one celebrity on the day.

Just saying.

I know everyone cares about their own situations etc, but I do (personally) think it's silly if anyone's saying "don't announce a guest after the shop is closed!" .. I mean that's practically saying "if I can't meet them then no one else should be able to either!"

The guests are announced when possible. It's not a strategic choice to hold anyone back until after the shop has closed. It's just if the contracts are finalised after, then that's the way it has to be.

As silly as it sounds, Jason won't say "oh hey Tom Cruise, sorry but the online shop has closed now, so you can't come" .. you know?

All I'm saying is - yes, I recognise the inconvenience but (1) it's not deliberate and (2) at least you have a choice if it happens. I know what I'd rather have.

• Like 3

After chatting to Showmasters on Twitter, I am here to show support for Damien Molony appearing alongside his fellow Being Human cast members at the LFCC on Saturday. It is great that Michael Socha and Kate Bracken have been announced, but the Being Human presence would not be complete without the major new vampire character Hal, played by Damien. He has gained a huge fanbase since joining the cast and quite a following, who would be guaranteed to attend in the event of his appearance. Let us hope that the invitation has been atleast issued!

After chatting to Showmasters on Twitter, I am here to show support for Damien Molony appearing alongside his fellow Being Human cast members at the LFCC on Saturday. It is great that Michael Socha and Kate Bracken have been announced, but the Being Human presence would not be complete without the major new vampire character Hal, played by Damien. He has gained a huge fanbase since joining the cast and quite a following, who would be guaranteed to attend in the event of his appearance. Let us hope that the invitation has been atleast issued!

Now that would really make my day. Treble photoshoot is needed (before Monday of course so that we can purchase them online beforehand)

This is grasping at stress in a MASSIVE way but Nathan Fillion put up on his twitter somethig like, "bye London,see you soon!". Could he be one of the possibles? I admit it's huge speculation…

This is grasping at stress in a MASSIVE way but Nathan Fillion put up on his twitter somethig like, "bye London,see you soon!". Could he be one of the possibles? I admit it's huge speculation…

Yes i saw that too.. The only thing we can do is wait.. and hope :)

• Like 1

This Show is looking Great.

So for this guest announcement I would like poss any of these

1. Alyssa milano

2. Rose mcGowen

3. Julian Mcmahon

4. Jean Claude Van Damme

5. Tia Carrere

6. Danny Devito

7. Laurie Holden

8. Andrew Lincoln

9. Jon Bernthal

10. Burt Reynolds

11. Ron Perlman

12. Marc Singer

or some cast Members from shows like Lost, Fringe ,Warehouse 13 , CSI ,V old and New or other Charmed cast and so on